• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Pages: 11234

I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

mus1402
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Here's how to stop the spam: [url]http://friendstertips.wordpress.com/2008/12/31/how-to-stop-friendster-spam/[/url]
mus1402
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Here's how to stop spam in Friendster: [url]http://friendstertips.wordpress.com/2008/12/31/how-to-stop-friendster-spam/[/url] Spread the words peeps :)
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I see a lot of spam post.but i just ignore them.Thnx mus1402.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=mus1402]Here's how to stop spam in Friendster: http://friendstertips.wordpress.com/200…ster-spam/[/quote] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]We know dat, don't double post next tym. :) [/b][/font]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

they want it! forgive them... theyre calledd KSP.. thats their way to get attention! :lol:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i always get spam messages on my inbox.. i don't care bout them at all! :angry:
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

try to avoid spam msgs. . sometimes there are some viruses that come from them . . :retard:
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I got many spam in my bulletin and in my inbox but i just ignore it. I don't hate it because i respect for those people whom my friends who loves sending it. :):):)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

urgh, i hate those things, and they wont stop giving me that.. when it comes,, suddenly i delete it, not try to read thos shit things
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

` I really hate also those who floods the bulletin 3-5 times, just to inform me that they are online! duhhh, it sucks!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:10

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy