• ARCHIVES 
  • » you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

Pages: 123

you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

pede ding second chance. ahaha.
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

ignore him! haha . , :lol:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: it depends.. if he did that because he just want to then i'll break up with him.. but if he had a reason like i wasn't able to be a gud gf to him, then he's forgiven.. no second chances! he already did what he has to.. :) it'll hurt of cors.. at first.. but no bitterness.. he wants that.. then wat mor can i do? i'll just wait for his [b]karma[/b]! :D [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-13 18:19:25)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I broke up w/ her, coz of cheating. =| [/b]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah.............i'll break up with him... just have fun with the other girl and wait for the karma..
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]break up wiff him instantly., if he did it pur d purst taim., ders a huge posibilities dat he'll do it agen ryt?!., ryt?! and if he does lab yu., he wont do that., simple as 123., if a guy is not commited to the lord? what makes you think he's comited to you?!. ii sooo hate twotimers., and hey., DER MANY STARS IN THE SKY.,or MANY FISH IN THE SEA., haha., enjhoi your life., dont go crazy over taht guy, a guy like taht dont deserve a girl lyk you., and he's not that kind of guy that's worth crying for., so dont cry, or else., he'l think that your soo gaga over him. hahahahaha, okk.., im finish wiff mah speach, whew!!! haha[/align]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

slap him and throw him out!!! :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ the same thing. break up with him, too. :D
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill kill him with a 9mm gun..=D kidding..haha..move on and search for people who appreciate you more than the scumbag you called boyfriend..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:48

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy