• ARCHIVES 
  • » you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

Pages: 123

you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

Last edited by daixee mae (2008-06-18 20:16:20)

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

yeah... if ever i will know he's cheating...!!! huhu..!! it will rilly hurts me..!!
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

simple HIS DEADMEAT!
mariejoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]one sentence: he will die!.. ~mariejoe~[/quote] .=D
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll put him on my deathnote so he'll die.. haha.. lolz.. [i]i hate cheaters..[/i]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=daixee mae]you luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also love you you really,,really love him... what would you do?? would you break up with him??[/quote] OFCOURSE. How can you say he/she loves you if he/she cheated on you? lol :smoke: If i have a 'boyfriend' and he cheated on me, OMG. I'll kill him!!! KOROSU~~ =D I'll toast and fry him.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

time to ditch him :clock:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I would break up and wait. If he really likes the other girl, I'd set him free. Bye bye, it's time to move on. :D
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

lol... ima shoot her:evil: burn her in hell lol...joke dersz nothin to do just accept it and move on.. hehehe..
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Break-up, exactly.[/b]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Break-up! And just wish him the best.. setting him free is the right thing to do
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah.. if i saw him.. Im gonna Be a [s]Fucking pissed[/s].. Lolzz But i already saw him.. - and it hurts me
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am going to kick him to death. Then i cut off his body into pieces. After that, I'll take those pieces and put them in a hot pot of water. I'll boil it for about 15-30 minutes. And Wuala~! He is ready to serve. ;]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

omg.. i dunno.. but right now,, im so inlove with him.. that i cant live w/o him,, so my ans shud be... i wont break up with himm..
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]omg.. i dunno.. but right now,, im so inlove with him.. that i cant live w/o him,, so my ans shud be... i wont break up with himm..[/quote] lol... i feel d same way too.. :wallbash:argggghh!!
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i won't break up with him yet.. i'll ask him why did he cheated on me and ask him if he still love me ... cause i love him so much that i can't live w/o him .. so i'll die if i broke up with him ..! :(
clouie111
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll just set him free coz if he really love me he will go back on.............
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my bf olweiz cheated on me... but i dont care... i know he lovez me and i truzt him... :D if i knew he haz a gurl, i let him, bcoz it only lazt for 2 or 3 dyaz... hehehe... datz wat i told him before if u want to have another gurl, go on... juzt tel me zo we will not have fight about dat... :eh:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course ill break up wit him.., he's not happy with anymore that's why he cheats.., it's hard but it's the best thing to do..,
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

oh if she'll do that,[b]"bye b****!!"[/b] [i]madami akong pampalit s kanya![/i]=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:41

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy