• ARCHIVES 
  • » you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

Pages: 123

you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

Geez!he'll do that?! Erghh!I swear i'll hunt him and his b**** down! After that i'll break up with him.. Grrr!I really hate cheaters! [i]He must not try me or else...!!:evil:[/i]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

haha i experienced that with my errm first boyfriend..and i only had 1 bf until now.. well,its not that i cant move on,im just afraid to be played again.. he said he loves me and also tells it to my friends that he-oh-so-love-me so much.. then one day,one of my friends told me that my bf asked her if he could court her incase we breakup..even if we werent breaking up yet.. for me,i just waited for him to announce our breakup.. thats when i was still stupid not to realize that his playing even if i love him and there's no reason at all to stay in the relationship.. :( oh well,i guess i will now be more careful in choosing guys.. coz it really hurts being played..awwts :o but it doesnt bother me anymore,past is past lol.. he cud die infront of me without me caring.. bwahaha kidding? :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if he cheated me.. i wanna say this [quote]gud bye...never forget u =D[/quote]
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i broke up with him coz of cheating, once a cheater, always a cheater. :P
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

kill him!!! :D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice idea! cool.... keep posting.. actually, i came up to open this topic because my "close friend" really really loves her cheating boyfriend...:)
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if she cheats... =D i'll copy...:lol: anyway its serious now... i'll go to br8k-up... it really hurts and we need to accept it... kc kapag pinagbigyan mo pa yan... la2ki lng ulo nyn tapos mau2lit lng...
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll slap his face in front of his girl. and break up w/ him.. and look for another guyy that would love mee!
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, ill break him up of course.. how can he say that he loves me if he cheated in me? my goodness..!
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Its Ok.. Well I cheated on her too [b]A LOT[/b]..hahaha
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll slap his cute face in front of everyone, and kill him quietly. [b].anggia.[/b]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will break up on him.. no matter how i love him, but he tricked me.. let's say its just like a mortal sin though you are much in love with him...
amae_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yeah .. me too .. but imma let him explain a bit .. he might have a good reason..
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that would be depending on the situation.. if you really love the guy and the guy still loves you.. y not give him a second chance.. there's nothing wrong with second chances at least you wont be living asking "what ifs" like what if i still accepted him back [i]yadayadayada[/i].. its your decision girl, we are just giving our opinions :D
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

aHhm..yeah i bReak him uP..even it's so huRt..hheehe=(
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

been there.. [b]broke up with the mutt[/b].. its not my loss, its his..
babygurll08
» n00b
1969-12-31

kung gagawin nia akong tanga lumayas na sia sa paningin ko
babygurll08
» n00b
1969-12-31

ask ko lng poh..pano po mg-post ng pic?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will give him a chance to explain...
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont know what will i do. coz i havent expirienced it. but for me the best thing to do if my bf cheated me. i will break up with him and.. i will wait for his karma.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » you really,really luv ur boyfriend but he cheated on you... he has another girl but he also said that he loves you ... what would you do?? would you break up with him??:o

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy