• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

[align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/align]
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

no. im not that type of person. i only wear earrings and a bangle or bracelet. it doesn't look good. you"ll look like a living accesory box... :lol:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

nope.., i balance accesories i wear.., if the earings are big i wont wear necklace anymore.., i dont wat to be a human christmas tree.., :lol:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

ma cap and my bandana.. bling.. necklace earing :cool: thats it
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i uzually dont wear accezoriez cauze if wear one, i got ruzhez... even itz fanzy or pure gold... :|
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/34xhtn8.gif[/img][color=pink][b] i wear some but not overloaded..but in the end,it depends on how u carry urself in any clothes u wear [/b][/color]
chokimochi
» n00b
1969-12-31

im not that type of person, i wear accesories, but not alot..
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no. i don't like wearing too much. maybe one pair of earrings and one bracelet is enough.:eh:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Not really.. I wear earrings sometimes but I immediately took them off.. and for bracelets, I wear those only if I'm in the mood. ^^
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wear some.. like necklace, earings, bandana, cap, bracelets, ring, anklets and whatsoever.. but not at the same time ofcourse! it depends on what i wear.. but like what they said "[b]simple is beautiful[/b]".
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

you know i have so much accesories i collect accerories i have a collection of brcelets,earings,and necklaces this is fun
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]yobex wrote: i wear some but not overloaded..but in the end,it depends on how u carry urself in any clothes u wear[/quote] i agree .. :thumbsup:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I wear accesories & I love it but not that o.a.[/b]
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no, i wear 2 accesories, (earings, & necklace.) :)
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no.just simple.i only wear earings and rings
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. just like pinkpunks. im just wearing a pair of earings. and a ring. but sometimes, if my earings are too small i wear necklace.
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just wear a pair of earing besides, i don't like using too many accesories
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no, i'm not that kind.. i often have a wrist watch and one bracelet... and a pair of silver earings.. simple yet nice to look..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i just only wear necklaces and breslets...i seldom use earrings...haha
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im not into acesoris.. ilove buying though, i dont wear em much! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:38

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy