• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

not so because i usually dont wear too many accessories like my brother.. =) :thumbsup:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

nope.. "i use my charms.. not my accessories.." haha.. quoted from my buddy.. xD
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i don't wear too much accessories.. just a pair of earrings, necklace, and watch will do.. :D:D[/b] ___________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

not really. im just wearing necklace, earings & rings. i wear accesories for ocassions.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. just earings, bracelet and necklace....
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no..it's irritating me...
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope just pair of earings and a watch
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]i'm wearing only ring and necklace...[/color][/i]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. bracelet only. =|=|
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Earing and bracel8 only~~ Heee:D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

not too much. i usually wear earrings, wrist watch, bracelet, and a ring.
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhhh.. no... my only actual accessory is my watch... not kinda bling-bling gal... ;) i do not wear earrings or necklace, only in special occassions... :D
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wear accesories but not too much. a pair of earrings, a bracelet n a watch will do.
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

i usually wear an earrings,a bracelets and also a ribboned headband^^ i dont usually wear necklace because i get rashes ,
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. earrings and necklace is enough.. :D sometimes i wear earrings alone and sometimes necklace alone. :eh:
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I wear accessories but not too much =)
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one is enaf 2 ix 2 much kEa isa2 lang haha.. wak madame.. wak kau ga2ya ky kiko from survival..haha bigat nun sa katawan haha.. lol..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate wearin' too much accesories. :disgust::disgust:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah ah!! just wrist watch and bracelets that's it :D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] no :) hoho i dnt like meni chukchak in my body :lol: [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:21

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy