• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

well, if you say accessories, do you mean bracelets and necklaces or something like those? I don't really, but I love wearing chokers, I sometimes wear two too!! I love wristbands and fingerless gloves, and bracelets that are like not chained...But I love wearing chain belts..the ones attached to the belt or your pants...I also love attaching some hanging things on my shoes...that doesn't hang to the ground of course...
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

no i dont.. all i wear is a watch and a ponytail at my right..lols i dont even wear earrings and bracelets.. if i do,it'll only last a day or two :lol: in short,[b]im simple[/b] :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't wear too much accesories.. actually, i don't have accesories to wear..:)
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just wear my favorite necklace,(when i'm in school0 but if not., i wear my fashionable necklace that matches my cloth., and i wear my bracelet and my ring from my loving mommy(always).,
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I just wear a bracelet or something. Things that are most likely be ignored. If it blends with your clothes and people don't notice it, You're wearing it right. If the accessory is highly noticeable then it is too much. You see, whenever you wear an accessory. If it will blend with your clothes then it is good. It becomes noticeable when it either doesn't fit or when it doesn't look good.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wear a watch a silver ring anything that is silver but i dont wear them that much i only wear it for parties not on school

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-13 04:44:41)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i don't wear accessories.. sometimes i wear earring but i think that is a hindrance for me.. ahaha!
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it just depends... i wear accessories only when i'll go out with my friends. if the outfit i wear is plain, i'll add 2-3 accessories. but if it is school day, i don't wear 'em except for wrist watch... :|
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont like much of that girly stuffs.. but i do wear earrings and bracelets when im teaching my students.. but not that loud. if you wear big earrings you must not wear super loud necklace and bracelet..:thumbsup:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not really~ coz sometimes too much accesories can annoying and disturb u to do something~:disgust:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

just love to collect lots of it and wears 'em occasionally... =)
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i never wear any accesories and im a simple person :)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't wear any accessories. I used to wear a gold chain but not anymore.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont wear to much accessories i want to be simple as possible
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes . :x cos there`s a time that i`m tooo KiKay :]
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope i want only a simple..hehe=)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no em not. cause hir in our place, if u'll wear 2 muxx accessories.. they'll thought ur xoo rich or crazy.. and sumtyms they're going 2 backstab yah.. =) ~juliene♥~
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah... sometimes i do wear necklaces, bracelets.. but most of the time.. i dont.. ;) i always end up loosing my bracelet... lolz.. haha
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i do not wear any accessory, perhaps, if we consider a wrist watch as an accessory, then i'm wearing one. :thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

on a daily basis i wear a bestfriend necklace, bestfriend bracelets, 3 diamond rings, but i hardly ever wear earrings.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]umm .. are you the type of person that [b]wears too much accesories [/b]..?? like youre getting OA sometimes ..?? as in tons of tons of accesories are seen in your body ..?? hehehe ..[/a

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:56

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy