• ARCHIVES 
  • » what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

Pages: 123

what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

sit and watch tv :penguin:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

talk to my puppy Gohann, let him eat... he's my angel twin...
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Is that real puppy? Or is that ur twin? :lol: *on topic* Sit on a chair and starring my PC :D
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep! that's the only way to recharge your energy i guess. :eh:
fenk.girl.
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhmm.. sometimes slip ln.. and most of time playing comp games.. :D and surf in the net :D sometimes din watch tv or movies ln:))
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendster. . starring at the tv :D . . .since we are prohibited to watch tv on weekends :eh: sleep. . . eat (yeah.its a hobby :lol: ). . .
litto_gurl_jo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Usually lay down., relax., on my laptop., And call my boyfriend. haha
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Listening my ipod, laptop and picture taking with my digi cam[/b]

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-08-16 03:12:34)

xi kay
» n00b
1969-12-31

normally, i just go home, take a nap, watch tv, eat a lot, surf the net, txt and play with my dog... but whenever im tired during the weekend, i just go to the spa and pamper myself... =)
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hm... sleeping.. i very like it
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

listenin' love songs and then i fall asleep...lol :D
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]@Padme[/b]Haha, don't feel bad...I'm 28 and I still get asked for my ID sometimes to buy cigarettes. ----Also, I feel your pain with the insomnia thing...I've had many bouts with it, myself. It's not fun. :( Anyway, the first thing I do when I get home is probably check my email and FS, get a bite to eat, then come here to Ftalk for a while. Exciting life, huh? :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

check my friendster, while cooking for my dinner...
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sleeping bcause im sure my head hurts after a tiring day
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

After I get home from a day of work... I usually grab a bite to eat, then check my emails, YM, FS, Ftalk and listen to some music to relax a little. Watch TV or a movie sometimes, too.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

watch tv! or eat!
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

ka2in den sleep pgkgicng a2rl or do my homworks [b][i][align=right]Post in English. - [url=http://theftalk.com/p=icekandi]ice[/url][/align][/i][/b]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-04 02:28:40)

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]I'm a yuppy in my mid 20s.[/quote] what's a yuppy? hehe.. just asking.. uhm.. when i get home from a tiring activity.. i usually lie down on my bed or slouch on the couch and watch some tv :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i usually watching TV!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

after i got home i usually try to get something to eat check my emails, fs, ftalk, and play some music :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:31

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy