• ARCHIVES 
  • » what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

Pages: 123

what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

after a tiring day, I have to do my homework of course...then entertainment.
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

lay down.. then think of wat will i eat for the next minutes. always doing that.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I normally go straight to my laptop. :P But I also watch TV occasionally or whilst I use my laptop. =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

one word for ya :[b] Eat[/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: surf the net and open my accounts. :arrow: watch tv. :arrow: listen to my mp3 :arrow: text :arrow: eat and sleep
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] playing sumthing of course..:D=D[/align]
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Usually, I would just go home and eat with my boyfriend. Or we would drive to Mc' Donalds.. Then we'll play Halo 3! Haha.. Then when he leaves to go home, I clean up a bit, then do my homework.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Watch Tv. :thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:34

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy