• ARCHIVES 
  • » what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

Pages: 123

what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they got home... they simple sit back and watch a game show or watch a teleserye or whatever they call it. =p

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-05-14 02:58:03)

bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

friendster! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

[b][color=#ff0a00]k[/color][color=#ff1400]u[/color][color=#ff1e00]m[/color][color=#ff2800]a[/color][color=#ff3200]i[/color][color=#ff3c00]n[/color] [color=#ff5000]n[/color][color=#ff5a00]g[/color] [color=#ff6e00]k[/color][color=#ff7800]u[/color][color=#ff8200]n[/color][color=#ff8c00]g[/color] [color=#ffa000]a[/color][color=#ffaa00]n[/color][color=#ffb400]o[/color][color=#ffbe00]-[/color][color=#ffc800]a[/color][color=#ffbe00]n[/color][color=#ffb400]o[/color] [color=#ffa000]t[/color][color=#ff9600]h[/color][color=#ff8c00]e[/color][color=#ff8200]n[/color] [color=#ff6e00]w[/color][color=#ff6400]a[/color][color=#ff5a00]t[/color][color=#ff5000]c[/color][color=#ff4600]h[/color] [color=#ff3200]t[/color][color=#ff2800]v[/color][color=#ff1e00]![/color][/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=tukneneng][b][color=#ff0a00]k[/color][color=#ff1400]u[/color][color=#ff1e00]m[/color][color=#ff2800]a[/color][color=#ff3200]i[/color][color=#ff3c00]n[/color] [color=#ff5000]n[/color][color=#ff5a00]g[/color] [color=#ff6e00]k[/color][color=#ff7800]u[/color][color=#ff8200]n[/color][color=#ff8c00]g[/color] [color=#ffa000]a[/color][color=#ffaa00]n[/color][color=#ffb400]o[/color][color=#ffbe00]-[/color][color=#ffc800]a[/color][color=#ffbe00]n[/color][color=#ffb400]o[/color] [color=#ffa000]t[/color][color=#ff9600]h[/color][color=#ff8c00]e[/color][color=#ff8200]n[/color] [color=#ff6e00]w[/color][color=#ff6400]a[/color][color=#ff5a00]t[/color][color=#ff5000]c[/color][color=#ff4600]h[/color] [color=#ff3200]t[/color][color=#ff2800]v[/color][color=#ff1e00]![/color][/b][/quote] *same here
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mag friendster mag friendster at mag friendster. haha
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

sit and [b]TEXT![/b] :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Pretty boring.. Since I work at home, it's a lazy lifestyle. :disgust:
bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Pretty boring.. Since I work at home, it's a lazy lifestyle. :disgust:[/quote] Interesting.. whats your job btw :question:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I work online for an e-learning company.. And I do web and graphics design for freelance. Today, I barely slept.. I can't sleep (cos I have insomnia) so I'm online again. =| Work starts for me anytime of the day / night..
bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow thats cool ^^
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

kakain.... :wallbash: :wow:
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ I work online for an e-learning company.. And I do web and graphics design for freelance. Today, I barely slept.. I can't sleep (cos I have insomnia) so I'm online again. =| Work starts for me anytime of the day / night..[/quote] how young r u? :rose:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm a yuppy in my mid 20s. But I still get problems getting in R18 movies w/out my ID. They won't believe I'm over 18. It's crazy! :disgust: They say looks can really deceive you. :lol:
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]I'm a yuppy in my mid 20s. But I still get problems getting in R18 movies w/out my ID. They won't believe I'm over 18. It's crazy! :disgust: They say looks can really deceive you. :lol:[/quote] hahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kaiwee92liaw
» n00b
1969-12-31

hrmm.. =| shud be either sleeping or watching tv or online chatin.. + frenster too.. eating oso~ :rolleyes: boring 24 hours.. XD :arrow: bored bored bored~
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try to do household work! :lol:
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D i had balanced work...from skul to pc, to habits, to household chores, to diet...wakekeke :D :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehehe, nice you balance them out alright. Nice kitty pic. I love cats! :P
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehe...same here..cats rock! :thumbsup: :D
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep sleep sleep sleep and sleep :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what do you do after you got home from your tiring day? - - - - - - got home? usually i sit back and have a coffee break wahaha - - - - - watching tv i guest. well most of the filipino when they g

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:03

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy