• ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

chicklit07
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

[quote=xxgen08]uhm .. christian friends .. pagrapray nio po ako pls .. ha?.. :D sa saturday na po UPCAT .. :D pls pray 4 all those who'll take the UPCAT .. ok? tNx!!.. God bless to all![/quote] waw sizs. nagu-upcat ka pla GOD bless seiu. preho pla taiung graduating. eroh di aq nag upcat. hehehe. :)
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

[quote=ellabotz]..whew .. i'm so excited for 24hrs praise & worship on Aug.7-8 .. yeah!! iLove GOD!! =)[/quote] gudluck ciztah sa syaw ñu =) mwa' :kiss:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cybertamtam]gladz23 :arrow: san ka na?'.. tulog pa din?'.. joke'.. haha'..[/quote] haha!! gcing n aq!! :eh: xenxia n po xuper busy aq ehh.. nd aq mkagcomputer.. waaaaaaaaaa!! [quote=jeckjeck79]:arrow: nice nmn.., nwlan kz kmi ng connexion eh.., :doubt: :arrow: muztah p0h?..,[/quote] ok lahn po.. kau po mxtha n po?? [quote=jeckjeck79]bili p p0h kau ng 1 pang comp para sbay kau ni gladz23 n nka 0L., hehe.., jowk lng.., :D :arrow: nwei thanks sa +repu.., currently i can't give +repu to anyone.., don't know why..,:retard:[/quote] haha.. nd kme mayaman noh.. hehe.. bili mu kme.. hehe.. jok lahn! [quote=cybertamtam]:arrow: kelan tayo ulit mag-oOL ng sabay sabay?'.. haha'.. para masaya ulit'..[/quote] [b]ngaun??!![/b] miss q n po kau!! 2ol who will take the UPCAT.. GOD BLESS!! yeah^^ kaya nioh yan!! hehe.. GOd nless n rin sa lahat ng nand2!! miss u ol!!
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][i]"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."[/i] [b]Isiah 41:10[/b][/quote] God Bless! =)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just wanna share this 2 you.. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [align=center][quote][b]CHRIST[/b] is a [i]substitute[/i] for everything but nothing is a [i]substitute[/i] for [b]CHRIST[/b][/quote] [/align] GOD bless 2 ol!! love yeah^^
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha .. gud morning!!. mgeexam na po ako mya 4 UPCAT .. pagpray nio ko ha .. :D [quote=chicklit07]waw sizs. nagu-upcat ka pla GOD bless seiu. preho pla taiung graduating. eroh di aq nag upcat. hehehe.[/quote] ^ nice .. graduating tau prehu .. san ka po ngaaral?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]^ gudluck sa exam mu inxan :) .. sa mga mg'uUPCAT .. ngatz keuh,. fg'ppray kuh keuh .. =) .. God blesz ..[/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ hehe ,, THNK Ü musta christian friends??[/b]
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok lng nman... kaw?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ok lng dn .. ano po religion mo crazy pipes?
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

roman catholic po kaw?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]whew .. Christian friends .. pgpray niuh kuh .. xupah sakit na tlga ktawan kuh,. dhil sa praktice .. nid kuh ng more STRENGTH.. teinchue ..[/align] Godblessyou aLL..
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]^ nice .. graduating tau prehu .. san ka po ngaaral?[/quote] Unida Christian Colleges puh. sa Cavite. [quote]juz wanna share my xperience last night. PASSION WORLD TOUR!! w/ Chris Tomlin and Louie! so GREAT!! halos napuno ang PhilSports! An unforgettable night of Worship! nkakabless dn ung nishare ni Louie. He read a journal. It's written by Ashley. In the beginning of the journal, it shows that she is a worldly girl. lots of bad words are written on the journal. until, She had watched a sermon in dvd. and started to push herself to know God more. she accepted God as her personal Lord and Savior. then, she went to a place, and wrote what happened to her there. on the next pages, it was already blank. She got a car accident and didn't revived her. she's just a christian for 3 months yet, she served God faithfully. Louie got a call from her dad unknowingly. told about what happened. and her dad said. [in tagalog] [i]gusto qng mapunta seiu tong journal ni Ashley. alam qng un ang guzto niang mangyari, ang ikwento mu ito sa iba, para mapakita ang kabutihan ni God.[/i] such a nice story, isn't it? Louie also joked. "When you meet Ashley in heaven, dont tell her were sorry for what happened coz, your juz 22 yrs old when u died. and juz had 3 mons knowing God." coz maybe, she'll tell you, "how did you know about me?" and when u say, "im from manila" she'll say again, "haven't been there." :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: [b]also wanna share a song by Chris Tomlin. "GOD OF THIS CITY" a part of the song say's "for greater things have yet to come and greater things are still to be done in this city" such a wonderful song. and also a blessing. makes me feel that, God is not yet finish w/ our country. he still have so many blessings to pour on us! [/b] [b]that's all i wanna share.[/b] [b][u]GOD BLESS US ALL!!! :thumbsup:[/b][/u][/quote]

Last edited by chicklit07 (2008-08-02 10:03:41)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanx po 4 sharing that sisz chicklit07.. anyways.. pls pray 4 me.. dis week.. prelims nmen sa chem and math.. waa.. parehong madugo.. haiszt!! and.. midterm n namen sa shop ( major subj. ng course q.. ).. adik kcie advcer namen sa exam.. kya midterm agd.. haiszt!! so magiging [b]super[/b].. as in [b]super!![/b] [b]busy[/b] aq!! huhuh...:crybaby: :drool: pagpray nioh aq aa!! hai.. ung 2 qng kuya.. and ung ate q.. nasan n keoh?? :question: miss n miss q n kau!! nu b yan!! :exclaim: GOD bless po sa lahat!!
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sure. pag-pray kita. =)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]sure. pag-pray kita. =)[/quote] thanx po sisz.. :thumbsup:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha. you're welcome. gz2 muh, kuha pa akuh ng tao para ipagpray ka weh. (:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

guys,, please pray for me naman.. na mawala na 2ng sakit na 2.. pls.. kelangan ko talaga ng prayers.. natatakot na ko.. ayoko ng ganito.. :crybaby: pls..pls... [quote]and i just want to share this: On the first day, God created the dog and said: ' Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years. ' The dog said: ' That ' s a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I ' ll give you back the other ten? ' So God agreed. On the second day, God created the monkey and said: ' Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I ' ll give you a twenty-year life span. ' The monkey said: ' Monkey tricks for twenty years? That ' s a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did? ' And God agreed. On the third day, God created the cow and said: ' You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer ' s family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years. ' The cow said: ' That ' s kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I ' ll give back the other forty? ' And God agreed again. On the fourth day, God created man and said: ' Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I ' ll give you twenty years. ' But man said: ' Only twenty yea rs? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay? ' ' Okay, ' said God, ' You asked for it. ' So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone. Life has now been explained to you.[/quote]

Last edited by reikazek (2008-08-03 01:05:31)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ sis reika .. ano po sakit mo.. iL pray 4 u! =) just trust in the Lord!^^ musta na kau??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]weeh,.!! so happy!! lafit na ung 24hrs praise en worship nmen.. so excited!! i Love YOU GOD!! =)[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 9 queries - 0.616 second ]
Privacy Policy