• ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

@sisz reikazek: ok po pg pray kita,..^^ yeah^^ @sisz KillerKhayzeeTM: ty po^^ God bless s lahat^^ ingats po ^^
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

[quote=reikazek]and i just want to share this: On the first day, God created the dog and said: ' Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years. ' The dog said: ' That ' s a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I ' ll give you back the other ten? ' So God agreed. On the second day, God created the monkey and said: ' Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I ' ll give you a twenty-year life span. ' The monkey said: ' Monkey tricks for twenty years? That ' s a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did? ' And God agreed. On the third day, God created the cow and said: ' You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer ' s family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years. ' The cow said: ' That ' s kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I ' ll give back the other forty? ' And God agreed again. On the fourth day, God created man and said: ' Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I ' ll give you twenty years. ' But man said: ' Only twenty yea rs? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay? ' ' Okay, ' said God, ' You asked for it. ' So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone. Life has now been explained to you.[/quote] wow... laabbitt... topic: ei.. pray for me nmn o... tom. na results ng monthly test q khit ndi highest 2lad dati, just passed it all ok na un... :lol:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chezyka02]topic: ei.. pray for me nmn o... tom. na results ng monthly test q khit ndi highest 2lad dati, just passed it all ok na un... :lol:[/quote] ok sisz.. ill pray 4 u^^ yeah^^.. =)
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]ok sisz.. ill pray 4 u^^ yeah^^..[/quote] thank you... god bless! :)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^no problem sisz^^ =) God bless s lahat^^
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Isama ko po kaung lahat sa prayers ko..=)[/b] [b]Read nyu po Proverbs 3:5-6[/b] :thumbsup:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ayuun. pinag-pray kuh kaung lahat. [wow, banal] wait.wait. tanung lang.. panu pag christened ka as catholic, pero nagsimba ka sa born again church?? pde ba yun? ung friend kuh kze weh. nkikisama sken, pag nagsisimba. (:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.,. nice thread we have^^
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh! yes i lubb yah with da lubb opf d lord!2x i can see yah!, to the glory opf our king yezs i lubb yah w/ da lubb opf da lord! ~juliene~
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]ayuun. pinag-pray kuh kaung lahat. [wow, banal] wait.wait. tanung lang.. panu pag christened ka as catholic, pero nagsimba ka sa born again church?? pde ba yun? ung friend kuh kze weh. nkikisama sken, pag nagsisimba. (:[/quote] ^ uhm .. d nmn importante religion mo ee .. hehe .. mas importante relasyon mo s Diyos .. un lng :D musta christian friends.. wow .. dumadame tau .. hehe .. sana magng active ang lahat .. keep on praying!. im so excited sa 888 .. my 24hrs praise n worhip kase. :D yey!. galingan nio inxan 4 God!, hehe .. lab you all!^^ keep safe . God bles!
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hey christians ftalker! =) god bless... keep on trusting God... wihihi... [/b] [spoiler]ako ba 2???baet wee hehe[/spoiler]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hm .. gud nytzz na po .. :D miss you all!.. God blEs![/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]wait.wait. tanung lang.. panu pag christened ka as catholic, pero nagsimba ka sa born again church?? pde ba yun? ung friend kuh kze weh. nkikisama sken, pag nagsisimba. (:[/quote] yup sis..pde un..=) Religion really does'nt count..it's the way how God and you are connected...=) Catholic and Born Again are both christians..;] Without [b]CHRIST[/b] [b]I[/b] [b]A[/b]m[b] N[/b]othing..:D dpat lagi ka malapit kay God at all times..:thumbsup: [quote][i] "You will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart, says the Lord."[/i] [b] Jeremiah 29:12-13[/b][/quote]

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-08-04 11:26:38)

cybertamtam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]guys,, please pray for me naman.. na mawala na 2ng sakit na 2.. pls.. kelangan ko talaga ng prayers.. natatakot na ko.. ayoko ng ganito.. :crybaby: pls..pls...[/quote] :arrow: sure'.. i will pray for you'..
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello sa inyo lahat..:)
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im a member of YFC in the Phils. before and serving God is the best ever you will experienced.. And here in California im a member of International Christian Church.. all we do is praising God and worshiping God to show Him that He is so special.. and getting to know Him more and more.. :arrow: My favorite quotes: Man: I hate Life!! God: Who told you to loved life? just love ME and life will be beautiful..
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Is your heart heavy over a sick friend or family member? Do you wish there were something you could do to help? You can take your friend or family member to the Lord in prayer. Here is a Bible verse and a prayer to help you ask God for healing. "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:15-16 Dear Lord, You know my friend/family member so much better than I do. You know his/her sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with my friend now, working in his life. Let your will be done in my friend's life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, Lord, please help him to see his need and confess. Lord, I pray for my friend because your Word says I should pray for his healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life. Lord, I don't always understand your ways, and why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let my friend know you are there with him through this difficulty. And may you be glorified in his life and also in mine. Amen
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm??! .. saket ng ulo q.. waaaaa tinadta kme ng mga prof namen ng exam.. waaaaaa..! haist!.. take care Christians and keep trusting Him!! God bless^^
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]helo to all!... :D >>mabuhay .. nice .. ganda ng post mo .. :D miss u all![/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Elow christians! :lol: Gusto ko sana mag share ng gospel d2..hihi..:D God Bless us all! =) [quote][i] "Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint."[/i] [b] Isaiah 40:31[/b][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:02

[ 9 queries - 0.103 second ]
Privacy Policy