• » pls post ur comments about my chemical romance

Pages: 12345

pls post ur comments about my chemical romance

bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: pls post ur comments about my chemical romance

mCr roCks! YEah its truE thAT hELEna HAs its histORy aND thEy aRE deDicATing this sONg to thEir REstEd gRandmA (isn't it toUChing?) weLL, ghOSt of u is iNDeeD a goOD oNE coZ thEy pORtRAyeD soLDiers hAVinG niGHtmAres whiLE thEY are hAVinG fiGHts..tHAT tHEre are POssiBiLites thAT thEy mAy nOT cOme bACk hOMe AGain.. thiS is PRobABLy whAt reaLity spEAks off! (sniffz..) [prouD to be PArt of thE MCRmy] aND fiNALLy, mCr rOCks cOZ tHEy deFiniteLy hAve mEAningfUL Lyrics! tHAts aLL.. :D

Last edited by bRoWnbLooDeD (2007-10-14 06:05:52)

bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0099][b]†because of all of their song rockz! and the lyricz† [/b][/color][/align] :)
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

coz their vocalist is good. and their music videos are creative. :eh:
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

really nice group music (band).... i like all MCR's song... especially Black Parade.. Disenchanted...
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

why mcr rocks? theres many reason why they are totally awesome!.. 1.because they have gerard way, gerard way rocks!..and fyi, they say that gerard way is gay is soo false..gerard way as what they said has a wife and a kid..he is only being rumored as gay cause he kissed the vocalist of the band the used in a concert..gerard way is cooool!..he has this personality which so rocks! 2.james is right, their songs have meanings..thats why mcr is my fave cause they put certain meanings in their music..esp helena.. 3.they dont stick to one tune..they have differnt melodies, different sounds..from my opinion, mcr gives us sumthing different whenver they release a new track..like, from the black parade, famous last words..i dont love u wowed me with the new hair from GW..blonde to black.. 4.seriously, i cant think of them as an "emo" band eventhough they really are vry emotional..they just freakin rock!.. 5.the band is cool..they play so well, it makes u wana jump.. the other side is: like wat one of the mmber said, they are already too many emp ounk wanna bee kids out there, they are also one of the reason why i ddnt go to the concert of mcr here last jan25!! :crybaby: ,, i might get squashed!! :crybaby:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w00000aaahh.. they jux really r0ck.. 0000000wwwwhhhh :wow: :wow: [b]Frank Iero[/b] and g[b]erard way[/b] ahihi..
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] They really rockzz..[/b]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bRoWnbLooDeD]mCr roCks! YEah its truE thAT hELEna HAs its histORy aND thEy aRE deDicATing this sONg to thEir REstEd gRandmA (isn't it toUChing?) weLL, ghOSt of u is iNDeeD a goOD oNE coZ thEy pORtRAyeD soLDiers hAVinG niGHtmAres whiLE thEY are hAVinG fiGHts..tHAT tHEre are POssiBiLites thAT thEy mAy nOT cOme bACk hOMe AGain.. thiS is PRobABLy whAt reaLity spEAks off! (sniffz..) [prouD to be PArt of thE MCRmy] aND fiNALLy, mCr rOCks cOZ tHEy deFiniteLy hAve mEAningfUL Lyrics! tHAts aLL.. :D[/quote] avoid sTiCkY cApS ~_~ @topic; because their songs rocks thats why mcr rocks... =| well, songs with electric guitar are really rocks, right? :thumbsup:
Girl.In.The.Dark
» n00b
1969-12-31

why[b] My Chemical Romance[/b] rocks? because they have the guts! :D:thumbsup:
d_jaoel_nakalz@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

ai loppppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhh mcr.....:o
Panic
» n00b
1969-12-31

why MCR rocks? simply, there is something about them, that the other band doesn't have. My Chemical Romance is very special band. Their songs have meanings, and become our inspiration. They wanted to create a world where there are less violence. My Chemical Romance has been there with us through thick and thin. Nope, their not rocks because of their looks but, they rocks because of who they are. If you might noticed, most of their songs are about death, patients in the hospitals, and a little dark. But, what's why we LOVE them, right? and for me, that's the reason why they rocks
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why [b]MCR[/b] ROCKS!? simple in the eye of the people ,they see what good for them is based on the band's performance so their perfomance was high level ,they're music was great that they are top rated!
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][quote]:thumbsup: MCR really rocks.. no wonder many people are becoming fans of this cute band..[/quote] cute band?LOL. =) . that's why there are so MANY fake MCR fans -i mean POSERS-. they love MCR just because their cutie faces. :lol:[/quote] MCR is overrated. They aren't that good, there are so many vocalist who's better than theirs, there are lots of guitarist who can play better than them seriously, the lyrics of their songs isn't that deep and meaningful, the drums isn't that great almost all the beat in the song is the same. Obviously, they only got famous because of their appearance in media, in music industry it doesn't matter if your good at playing, only MONEY matters, you won't get famous if you're not rich or if your manager isn't rich. So yeah, "my chem" is not really good, their popularity made them look good, and because of it many people believe they are really a pwnsome uber pawnge band. [quote][quote]:thumbsdown: society is gaining lots of potential emo gays due to this bands. :thumbsdown: MCR has become a trend... todays youth, specially here in the philippines are punks, punk or emo wannabes and a lot of them are posers.. punk or emo here has become a fashion statement.. if you have a chuck.. or a pair of cheap chuck-look-a-like sneakers from china.. and wears like one.. then your a punk! stupid punks! gay punks...[/quote] LOL. posers wannabe. here in indonesia, they also INVOLVED. posers everywhere. poke my eyes.[/quote] I'm an emo listener before it got so famous, its annoying really when you see some poseurs, yes POSEUR not poser. FYI, emo is under punk, in the genre branch. They aren't really different. Just like blackmetal is under metal. [quote][quote]:exclaim: FOR YOUR INFORMATION: MCR released there debut album "i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love" in 2002... i bet not at least 2 of you here hear's a single piece of song from this album....[/quote] fyi.i have that album. :D Skylines and Turnstiles was their debut single. then the Eyeball Records made their first album. "I Brought u my bullets, u brought me ur love". Btw. have u seen their vid "Vampires Will Never Hurt U". they wear a lot of makeups. :lol:[/quote] hmm... Have you heard of their old songs, like "Jack the Ripper", "Sister to sleep", "All I want for Christmas Is you"? [quote][quote]:crybaby: MCR is being labeled emo.. do you know what emo stands for..?? its emotional.. damn! being emotional is a lot ok for girls... but for mens, naah! its like being a part of the homos..[/quote] but emo for men>homos? i dont think in that way.[/quote] Ah, you're just like them. yes you are like them. For all who don't know what emo is, it means Emotional Hardcore, its a freaking genre, even if you are emotionally depressed, having one-sided hair, has slits on your wrist, wears stripes clothes, it won't make you an emo. why? because emo is a genre! You can't be a genre, you can't be punk or goth or metal either, those are freaking genres. Whenever you say "I am emo" it makes you really a poseur, haven't you thought that saying that is saying some thing like "I am rnb", "I am so love song". [quote][quote]:crybaby: gerard way and co-bands never wanted to be labeled emo.. i mean who wants one... we are certainly rock bands making names.. and at the end we end up being labeled as emo.. sigh***!![/quote] whatever people wanna label them. their music is UNIQUE.[/quote] They can be labeled, because they are band, all bands have genres, people just have to label them right, and obviously their genre isn't emo, i think its something plain, like "rock". [quote][quote]:D i love MCR anyway... they rock... its like... i dont hate MCR, i hate there fans.. ahh i mean posers! :arrow: i did not called you guyz a poser... if you are offended then you might be... :D[/quote] offended? LOL. posers always try to be. in fact, they know [b]NOTHIN[/b].[/quote] Poseurs claim they are emo, punk, goth, or metal. Poseurs always think about how to improve they're being addicted to "rock". Poseurs always want to show off, they always wear those clothes those bands wear. Poseurs always think of how they rock, and rock, and almost nothing else. Poseurs know they are poseurs. Yes, deep inside they really know. Poseurs feels guilty right now. Poseurs would tell themselves right now... "hmp im not guilty. im not"
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

cause they have unique music videos and songs which everyone will surely love like their songs famous last words ,helena,welcome to the black parade,I dont love you and teenagers ^_^
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they all rocks because they are nice.. hehe
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Black Rose Dying][quote][quote]:exclaim: FOR YOUR INFORMATION: MCR released there debut album "i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love" in 2002... i bet not at least 2 of you here hear's a single piece of song from this album....[/quote] fyi.i have that album. :D Skylines and Turnstiles was their debut single. then the Eyeball Records made their first album. "I Brought u my bullets, u brought me ur love". Btw. have u seen their vid "Vampires Will Never Hurt U". they wear a lot of makeups. :lol:[/quote] hmm... Have you heard of their old songs, like "Jack the Ripper", "Sister to sleep", "All I want for Christmas Is you"?[/quote] Ah~ I just realized this post. Geesh. That was my 2 years-post. :O:lol: Yep. Of Course. I heard that songs which aren't include in any MCR albums. Those songs were made long-long time before they became so famooooous like now. I miss their old music style. :wallbash:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-30 07:59:22)

bryan.arkadius
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]The band was formed by frontman Gerard Way and ex-drummer Matt Pelissier around a week after the September 11, 2001 attacks. Witnessing the planes crash into the World Trade Center influenced Way's life to the extent that he decided to start a band. Way wrote the song "Skylines and Turnstiles" to express his feelings about September 11th.[/quote] thats why i love my chemical romance

Last edited by bryan.arkadius (2008-03-30 13:38:33)

hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lophhhh MCR :lol::lol::lol::lol: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D they really are great... :thumbsup: :):thumbsup:
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they're just so good :thumbsup: :wow: