• » pls post ur comments about my chemical romance

Pages: 112345

pls post ur comments about my chemical romance

MR.mark14
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: pls post ur comments about my chemical romance

[quote=bhea_jean][align=center][color=#FF0099][b]†because of all of their song rockz! and the lyricz† [/b][/color][/align] :)[/quote] i admit they are good
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D MCR's new album... [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/pierre_zyramae/mcrcover.jpg[/img]
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][quote=Black Rose Dying][quote] fyi.i have that album. :D Skylines and Turnstiles was their debut single. then the Eyeball Records made their first album. "I Brought u my bullets, u brought me ur love". Btw. have u seen their vid "Vampires Will Never Hurt U". they wear a lot of makeups. :lol:[/quote] hmm... Have you heard of their old songs, like "Jack the Ripper", "Sister to sleep", "All I want for Christmas Is you"?[/quote] Ah~ I just realized this post. Geesh. That was my 2 years-post. :O:lol: Yep. Of Course. I heard that songs which aren't include in any MCR albums. Those songs were made long-long time before they became so famooooous like now. I miss their old music style. :wallbash:[/quote] Yep. The one I really liked is Astro Zombies. Too bad they changed.
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they rock b'coz they really have the guts!! and the faces also... :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

MCR ROCKS!!!They launched a concert here in the Philippines i think it was january and i wasn't able to go!!wahahaha
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe because of the rythem of there songs ehe :D
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

each song they wrote has its special meaning.
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]MCR[/b] rocks coz they truly rockz!! =D[/color]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

MCR rocks!! they have cool songs like helena, welcome to the black parade, i dont love you, dead!, famous last words!!..
Murgen
» n00b
1969-12-31

why only MCR, why don't you post "The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" :D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah mcr rocks hehehehehehe love their music actually i have their albums hehehehe i dont have their very first album hmnn... hahahahaha but i have three cheers for sweet revenge and the black parade woooaahh!!! [/b][align=center][b]MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ROCKS \m/ \m/[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn184/allBlaqk/MCRmy_web.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-04-20 02:05:06)

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Frank's Biography...[/b] My Chemical Romance rhythm guitarist Frank Iero was born on Halloween 1981 and grew up in Belleville, NJ, close to his future bandmates Ray Toro and Gerard and Mikey Way. He didn't go to school with them, however, attending a local Catholic school instead, and as a sickly kid, he suffered from constant bouts of bronchitis and ear infections, ultimately developing the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), whose mono- like symptoms afflicted him into adulthood. Iero's parents split when he was young and he grew up living with his mother, who nicely lent out her basement to her son's many band practices; his father was a musician and a big influence on young Iero wanting to learn an instrument. He first tried drums, later picked up the guitar instead, and began playing in bands at age 11. Somewhat a loner in high school, the budding musician soon discovered Nirvana and punk music -- falling in love with bands like Black Flag and the Bouncing Souls -- and eventually started a punk band with friends called Pencey Prep, acting as the group's lead singer and guitarist. (My Chemical Romance's first gig was opening for Pencey Prep at a local hall.) Following high school, he enrolled at Rutgers University on a scholarship, but when My Chemical Romance came looking for a second guitarist to round out their sound right as Pencey Prep was falling apart, Iero jumped at the chance. My Chemical Romance was one of the most exciting bands on the local scene, and he dropped out of school to join them; his punk influences wound up nicely balancing out other guitarist Ray Toro's metal-leaning instincts. On the side from My Chemical Romance, Iero runs his own company called Skeleton Crew, which is a clothing line, record label, and publishing company wrapped into one; his side band Leathermouth is also rumored to be releasing their debut in 2007. Corey Corey Apar, All Music Guide pansy prep - It used to be Frank's band.And he does the lead vocals. -got this one from one of my friends. this is one of the thousand reasons why MCR rocks! :):thumbsup:
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

MCR rocks 'coz they're :cool:! :thumbsup:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah... they are the coolest band for me... gosh... im so addicted to mcr
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This thread rocks \m/ 1st >> Cool Songs 2nd >> Members : (best of the best) >> Mikey Way >> Frank Iero >> Gerard Way ^ Those 3 guys are THE BEST so dont bother thinking twice of trying this band because youll regret it for sure :D (Addicted Since Yesterday JOKE >> June'07) [quote=kolopol123]maybe because of the rythem of there songs ehe :D[/quote] I agree Like HELENA It was dedicated to gerard's and mikey's grandmother (Elena Rush (not sure abt the last name)) who passed away T_T

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-04-20 06:44:49)

zeenday
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]MCR rocks 'coz they're cool! thumbsup[/quote] yeah thats right :thumbsup:
sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Murgen]why only MCR, why don't you post "The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" :D[/quote] Yeah I agree w/ U, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus also have great music I prefer 1st MCR album :D
utsiya_saske
» n00b
1969-12-31

eaa
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..cuz they are cool and they know how to rock.yea.!
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sonisaoteam][quote=Murgen]why only MCR, why don't you post "The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" :D[/quote] Yeah I agree w/ U, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus also have great music I prefer 1st MCR album :D[/quote] .woot.!i agree too!haha..lubb it:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls post ur comments about my chemical romance

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:40

[ 13 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy