• ARCHIVES 
  • » (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

Pages: 123

(Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

[b]CHAPTER 06[/b] "To Summer Merry Christmas. I know you're gonna love this one =) From you're Hero" Who the hell is my Hero? O_O Oh wait.... could it be!? reminising moment :idea: About a month ago it was our school's talent competition. And since we were both part of the student council, we were members of the working team. So there was this one night when we had a sleepover so we could finish the decorations. Me and Keith were in the living room with everyone else. He was in that corner while i was in this one. I got a glimpse of him looking at me and after a while, another glimpse at him and there he was.... approaching me :paranoid: Paranoid much?? Maybe he was just gonan go to the bathroom or something. Oh come on! rrriiiiggght :lol: he sat next to me, dont tell me he's gonna pee right there hahahaha So anyways, he sat down beside me and helped me and Charmaine cut out big letters. Charm stared at me as she almost cut through the letter T. I was half smiling so i figured she got the clue and stood up and said "I soooo need to pee!" and then scadoodled along her way ^_^ Deep inside i was going crazy! having my own party in me! Pathetic i know, but the fact that it was him and me, sitting together in that corner, late at night.... was so..... awesome :P What does this have to do with who my "Hero" is you ask? Well that night i was using the small stepping ladder to put up the letters on the wall to see how thety'd really look. While reaching for the letter "T" which was quite far from my reach, i accidentally slipped! Everyone screamed but he ran caught me :D and maybe the moment just got to me (his arms wrapped around me and all) i said "my hero!" and we all laughed. So that's the story of how he came to be my hero. Weird.... Oh, by the way, Keith one first place .. He sang and played tha guitar of his :D He sang a medly.... True (ryan cabrera) + Out of My League + I'm Yours + Collide. Amazing :) He deserved the prize :D (i imagined him singing to me O_O with that performance, every girl might have done the same) Anyways! I slowly lifted the gift, feeling it as if it were a bomb O_O I slowly removed the outer peeling of the gift wrapper to get a glimpse of what it was... IT WAS A BOX. Amazing! I thought to myself "maybe he wrpapped it in a box so that the scotch tape wouldnt destroy the gift? Oh golly, all hopes are high! After seeing the box, i tore the gift wrapper as quickly as i could! After that i removed it from the box! I finally have the gift! It's a ........................ book? O_O Ok, here's a small trivia: i love books. i adore books. i'm crazy about books. BUT, i was expecting something like shoes or something :( come on girls, i think we can all relate. But when i saw the title of the book, i guess, i even thought of crying.. You betcha. It was crazy, but he probably went to the edge of the world just to even FIND a copy of this book. It was crazy...... but at that moment, i think i fell........................ in love? Love.... lvoe is such a strong and meaningful word. Use it wisely, use it carefully. Use it for someone you truly and really love. Choose the people you love... take time to realize that you actually do love them. I dont easily "love". It takes a whole lot of time and a whole lot of "person" before i actually "love" someone. and maybe, just maybe, i think i'm in love.... for the very first time. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]CHAPTER 07[/b] First love? Are you sure, Summer? You've already been in 6 relationships. 6 really sad ones. 3 of the guys i dated were probably in love with the idea that i was theirs but never just in love me. The other 3, i guess i could say i actually loved them and they loved me back. But this one was different. I don't know why, but i just. It's like, if one day i'd be telling my children my love story, i think i'd love to tell them that Keith was my first love. How could i even say that i love him, right? I don't know why, but i just could. I mean, maybe all this wasnt real, but i guess the idea of everything being real made me fall for him. And come one, he serenades me, he writes to me, he gives me gives, he's caring he's kind, he makes me laugh and smile.... what's not to fall in love for? So anyways, i opened my gift from my hero and it was a book. A lovely, ancient book by Charlotte Bronte. I told him once about this, that it was my ultimate favorite book of all time. But i only got to read it once cause i dont have a copy and i dont even remember who's copy i read. I told him that tried buying one from ebay but it turned out to be tooootal and complete fake. I even told him about my journys to almost every bookstore that i'd pass by. But now, here it is, in my hands. I was amazed..... amazed at the fact that he even remembered the title! Jane Eyre. Only thought one was in my head: What should i get him? I reminised on the days we'd chat and stuff.. and then i remembered something. He told me that when he was a kid, he loved oshkosh stuff. pants, shirts caps, everything! He said he loved the cute little logo. I thought of buying him a shirt or a cap but then realized it was too baby-ish. Then i remembered something better. His bag looked SO UGLY! as if he wasnt rich. I couldnt help but ask why he still had that bag. He told me that he loved that bag so much. That that was his bag since the 3rd grade. It was a green, nike body bag. Now so rugged and ugly and old.. Now that's something good :) When i saw him today i said nothing else but "thank you". I avoided him the whole day to avoid other unauthorized conversations. Plus so i could surprise him, too. After school that day, me and Aly headed of to the mall. Our feets probably swoled up from searching but i finally found one! Although it didnt look exactly as the one he had now, it looked better :) It cost about 1,500. That was no problem for me :) I had it wrapped, boxed then wrapped again... then wrapped again... and again.. and again. Para mahirapan naman siya :p So the next day, even if it was torture to me, inagahan ko sa school para masurprise ko din siya. I left it on his desk and went of the room. After 15 minutes i saw him go through the gates of our school, so i followed him... secretly :D When we he was near the room, i didnt enter. I went to the back windows to catch a glimpse of the action. At first, he stared at the package all smiley :) then he opened it.... i guess you could say, it was like my whole reaction yesterday :) I felt real good inside :D like i did something REAL good today ^_^ So the day went on smoothly and he thanked me every minute of the day :) Haay... so what's up with that? Exchanging gifts, smiles and all that. My baby aint real :p Woooot! Christmas Vacation at last!!!!!!! Wait, that means i wont see him for 2 and a half weeks O_O sigh... Off we go .... to the land he's far from. Text from Keith: Hey there hon. Summer: Feeling :p Keith: kala ko ba honey?? Summer: Hah? oo nga, feeling magaling magenglish! Kaw talaga honey! hahahaha Keith: Hahaha =) miss na kita hon Summer: Kadiri ka! Keith: hmp. ganyan ka naman di mo ko namimiss. haay di bale, lav parin kita hon =) Summer: awww! i love you too, hero :p hahahaha! Keith: hmm. Summer: hah? Keith: Seryoso? Summer: uhh, yung? Keith: Ano ba ko sayo? Summer: Huh? Keith: Wala. Wag na. Sige, antok na ko. Night.. ooookei? O_O di na ko nagreply. mabasag pa ko. sus. My golly. What's up with that!? O_O By the way, mga 8:30 palang niyan. My gad. Sabihin mo kung ayaw mo kong katext! But hey, i got the message. I seriously knew what he meant when he asked What He Was To Me. I just wasnt sure of what to answer.... wether i shoudlve said the truth or made a joke (like i thought he was making). I was never sure... That night i couldnt sleep..... i just sent a GM Quote... that was around 10:30. It was about "regret", cause i really wish i just told him what he really was to me. Hoooo guess who replied O_o tulog na raw. Sus!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

hay naqouh!., i'm, late nanaman!., tsktsk.. btw. sis!., ur updating ur story as if it was a 5 seconds blow of the wind!., haha.. lol.. kaya late na aqouhh nakabasa~! BTT: haha!., tinulugan c Summer!., haha... kawawa naman cya!., hehe.. cnagot mo nalang sana na.. UR MY HERO!., haha. lol
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha! ^^ i just cut it so that there's a THRILL!! :lol:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]Love.... lvoe is such a strong and meaningful word. Use it wisely, use it carefully. Use it for someone you truly and really love. Choose the people you love... take time to realize that you actually do love them. I dont easily "love". It takes a whole lot of time and a whole lot of "person" before i actually "love" someone.[/quote] Yeah. It deserves to be quoted. ;) Ankyut nung huling part. Minsan ganun din ako naggGM ng quote, baka sakali lang.. Haha. :lol:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me too! madalas kong y-GM yung last sentence :D heehee ^^ thank you! ang daming "quotes" haha ;)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh!., still w8ing for the next chappie sis!., hehe
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 08[/b] aun eh. akala ko ba natutulog ka na, eh bakit nagreply ka!? sus... His reply was: "ayeieieie tungkol nanaman sakin yang quote mo! lahat nalang ng quote mo tungkol sakin!" Excuse me!! ang kapal naman ng mukha mo! Mga...... kalahati lang naman :eh: (of course i din't tell him that!) I told him "Excuse me! ang kapal naman ng muka mo! GM kaya yan noh! FEELING" K: "Edi wag mo kasing isend sakin!" "No prob!! Bakit ka kasi matatamaan. wahahahahaha" "Bakit ba, love kita eh! HEHE!" SPEECHLESS. Kunwari nakatulog na ko. At least yung akin believable, 11 na ata yun. TSK! =( So anyways, i slept soundly naman. Dint feel guilty or sad. But i was so happy in the morning to find out that he flooded my phone with "sorry! joke joke lang sorry" But then i realized, "ano yung joke? O_O hindi mo ko love!? ouch X_X" :wallbash: isssh. di ko na talaga maintindihan. So anyways..... FASTFORWARD (wala namang nangyari life changing or Keith-related Change) PASKO NA! PASKO NA! PASKO NA! Me and my family spent the Christmas like we always did. Christmas eve palang ngayon actually. But of course, we Filipinos are very traditional. So Normally on the 23rd, me, my sister and my mom (the girls) would go to the grocery and buy groveries O_O then the guys would stay and sleep. On the 24th, the girls would set up the food stuff and such while the boys would set up the grill and what so ever. By the afternoon, we'd all be done, after lunch we'd be all in bed for a good nap to keep us evergized for the celebration! So i left my phone in my room when me and the girls went grocery shopping. Everytime i'd bring it i'd be texting. Everytime i'd be texting, i'd be unattentive of my surroundings. Everytime youre unattentive in a grocery, well.... there are a lot of things to bump into. Many many many things...... i dont know why i bumped into Dominick Keith Miranda Long. Oh my gosh! "WTH are you doing here?!" Keith: "uhh, shopping? S: "HERE? dont you kinda live like, a thousand miles from here?" Keith: "spent the Holiday's with my aunt. Dad's on a business trip." S: "On Christmas?" K: Yeah.. S: That's sad. K: Not exactly, got to spend the Holiday HERE ;) WAAAAAAAAHH kilig kilig naman daw ako bwisit.
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lolz... nice story... that's the true story of ur's??? btw... i like ur story...^^ u wrote a story with emotions and feelings...^^ tnx for sharing...^^
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=darkrenz]lolz... nice story... that's the true story of ur's???[/quote] hahaha ^^ nope, not my story. just wanted to tell a new kind of story.. Also want the lpeople of the world to know that [b]not every story has a happy ending[/b]=|

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-07-12 19:13:15)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wahhhhaaa!, sis!., ndi lang kaw kinikilig nouh!., pti aqouh!., haha.. aqouh din kilig!., hi!2.. lol. pakilig nang pkilg ung s2ry mouh sis!., haha.... i lyk it so much!., hehe
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 09[/b] yeah, he toootally winked. hahahaha. tinawag na ko ni mama! nooooooooooo :wallbash: uh-oh :exclaim: mom's coming! oh no! oh, i tell my mom everything, so she knows Keith. but she hasn't met him even if Keith's already been to the house. So anyway, the intro goes "Hey mom:paranoid: uhhhhhhh this is keith!" and she goes "hmm .. OHH! HI KEITH!!" i think she's more kilig than i am:lol: so there. they met.... so what. So me and my mom leave him to be. Bye bye hottie. Hahahahahaha funny. Anyways... when i got home, i dont know why i was sooo happy! Was it cause of the yummy groceries i bought? Or the fact that the guy i'm in love with is right here? Is this gonna turn out to be a MERRY Christmas? I hope so.... JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE BELLS! Merry Christmas Everybody! Each year, at midnight, everybody in the house MUST be awake! This is how we usually celebrate Christmas, i bet all other traditional Filipino's do the same. Texts here, texts there.... getting greetings from everyone, sending greetings to everyone. Getting texts saying "Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you guys next year!". Got texts from almost everyone in my phonebook..... everyone but him. Eventually, the 25th ended. Greetings were still coming, but still... none from him. I dunno why i felt bad. i mean, i had no right to..... but it just felt so "damn". Days past... i thought to myself "WTH's wrong with you? Number 1, there's no way a guy like that could eve like a guy like you. Number 2, if he did have a thing for me, i'm sure he should've said something by now. Number 3, he has so many girls! He mentions all his crushes to you.... duh. 'Stay way Hannah, i like somebody else signal's it'..." :crybaby: Well, life goes on, and so should we. - END - Haha! Come on, what kind of a story's that!? I said "some stories don't have happy endings. I didn't say some stories din't[b] have [/b]endings! Hahaha When New Year came, i decided to become happier. Move on from such an annoying experience. I didn't think of him that much since i was with my cousins. They destracted me and gave me pure fun... So pure fun i had with my lovely family. Then came New Years eve. Just like Christmas, greetings came from everyone. Only difference between now and Christmas, is that during Christmas, i'd be so exicted to look at my phone for that "special someone" would greet me. But now, i've realized that that special someone doesn't exist, and i'm sure if you don't exist, you can't greet me a "happy new year". Haha. That's why when my phone rang (expecting it was Aly) but to my surprise...... the name that appeared on my screen was "Keith". The feeling in my gut was so intense i felt like barfing, and yet i felt like i was on cloud 9.... Took me a while to realize that i had to answer it. So i did.... Keith: Hey honey! Summer: Hi babe! Both: Hahahaha K: Musta New Year? S: Ok naman. Maingay. Haha. New Year mo? K: Masayang masaya! Ay, naputukan kamay ko. S: Talaga!!?!?!?! K: Joke S: Not funny K: Hehehe tinitignan ko lang if you still care for your baby! Both: Hahaha S: Epal. Oh, baka mawalan ka na nang load.. Kakahiya naman sayo. K: Di noh. S: Haha. Bakit ka nga ba tumawag? K: Hm.. wala lang naman. Sorry S: Sira ulo! K: OO na! Haha. Sige na nga, bye na. Lam kong ayaw mo kong kausap. S: Baliw.. gusto naman noh. K: Haha! Joke lang. Pero bye na talaga, tinatawag na ko sa loob eh.. Sorry! S: Ok lang. Sige na.. Happy New Year, Keith. Thanks for everything.. K: You too Summer.. Thanks.. for everything. TOOOOOOOOT.... Huhu. Gusto pa kitang kausap :crybaby: Anyway.. Suck it in! Dial dial dial... "Hello, Aly!?! You'll never freaking guess who freaking called!!" Aly: "Uhh, Happy New Year to you, too!?" S: Ay, oo pala. Anyway! Aly: Haha! Anyway, wait, who called? S: Mmm!? Aly: Oh my gosh, HE CALLED? What the hell's up with that? S: I have no idea. Why do you think i called you!? A: Uh, to say Happy New Year!? S: Ay, yeah pala. Anyway! Both: Hahahaha Aly: Oh my gosh, isnt it they say that how you spend the first hour of the Year is how you'll spend the rest of the year!? S: Sooo....? Aly: This year's gonna rock for you... with Keith in it!? Both: (silent for seconds...... then bursts out a laugh) S: Lasing ka na ata noh!? Aly: Sa tubig!? Hahaha! Grabe naman kasi, ikaw pa unang tatawagan niya? Sa unang oras at unang minuto ng taong toh? S: Malay mo tinawagan na niya sila Cindy. Aly: Sira, 12:05 palang. Both: EEEEEEEEEEHHH! S: Hoy bruha, aalis na ko. Tinatawag na ko ng nanay. Aly: O siya, sige. Happy New Year! Lav ya. I'll see you later! We'll talk about him more! S: Haha! Ya! Bye! TOOOOOOOOOOT Haay....... HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-07-18 08:31:42)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeeh!.. haha.... very interesting sis!. kip t up!. haha... i'll betta w8 4 da next chappie sis!. heheh.. dunn wnna miss dis!
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 10[/b] A HAPPY New year that was, indeed =| Who would've expected that i'd start my year off like that? That he'd be the first person to greet me :) But I wonder.... what's gonna happen now? :wallbash: Haay... Well, it's around 12:30 in the afternoon, Me and Aly are gonna head on to the mall for some quality time together and of course..... shopping. New Year = New Clothes! Hahaha. Me and Aly talked about "the phone call" all night. She kept on insisting that i tell Keith how i felt and i'm like "and risk humiliation?" then Aly said "Oh? Kala ko ba in love ka na? Edi you'd risk anything for him :)" i replied "Love ko siya. I know I'm in love... such a weird feeling.. I just don't wanna let my guard down, and break my own heart.." then Aly said "Kumain nalang tayo.. Red Ribbon, food for the heart. Hahaha". At that time, i couldnt concentrate on the yummy cake. I kept on thinking, "what if Aly's right?". What if they're all right? What if I wasted it? Why can't i just say it!? Why can't i just tell him!? :crybaby: It's sooo hard when you're so unsure. He'd always tell me about his crushes. Ang gaganda daw. Blah blah blah :wallbash: Minsan iniisip ko pinapaselos lang niya ko, I mean, bakit nga naman niya ie-emphasize yung mga yun diba!? Tska bakit naman sakin lang niya sinasabi. Well.....Summer!? Ang kapal naman ng muka mo para isipin yan... :angry: Pero.... paano kung totoo? :cry: Why is life like this! Why couldnt we just read minds. Or sana kasi hindi nalang natin inaalala yang heartbreak. I just wish i was brave enough :( Id always tell people to tell the people they like how they feel... Why can't I do the same? I feel like a hypocrite. Haha.... Pero, and hirap pala kasi. Lagi ko pang sinasabi na wala namang mawawala kung sinabi mo. Kasi diba, imagine, if you told the person you like that you liked them, edi malay mo, may mangyari sainyo, like ka rin pala niya...on the other hand, if you dont tell them, wala talagang mangyayari. Summer!? Why the hell wont you take your own word for it!? Haay... I hate myself :doubt: So fast forward to the first day of school.... of the year! Yehey! Magkikita kita na ulit kami ng mga friends :) at ng honey ko. Hahahaha! Shocks, and feeling. Hahaha. Well anyways, the first day went by smoothly, normal... regular. Nothing exciting or whatever. Casual days went by... the usual, even with him. It wasn't until Prom Night that it was crazy again =| [i]Next Chapter: [/i][b]CHAPTER 11: PROM NIGHT[/b] ...coming soon =)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh!., haaha... aminin mouh na kz!. heheeheh.. ur right!., don't break ur own heart!., ouch!. hehehe... gnna w8 4 da next chappie sis!
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha! ang pagmamahalan ng dalawang torpe ay walang pupuntahan. hahahaha :lol::lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yuh sis ur right!., magaling!. alvedon!. hahah..:lol:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 11: [i]PROM NIGHT[/b][/i] Oh my gosh. Here it is... Prom Night. The nigt where most love miracles happen.. when unexpected things happen.. Sometimes life changing, sometiems nothing at all. It was 2 in the afternoon. Me and Aly would get our hair and make-up done.....just like last year. Same routine, bestfriend thing. Haha. This year, since we were seniors, we decided to take the "sossy" side and go to Ricky Reyes. Last year kasi dun lang kami sa parlor dun sa ewan. Syempre ngayon, night ng seniors, dapat sossy at maganda. Tska last naman na toh diba? Sayang. So me and Aly headed on to Ricky's at about 2:30. Had the whole mani-pedi thing, while getting make up done and hair done... feeling prinsesa ba? Around 5:00, natapos na rin kami. Ang ganda ng feeling maganda. Haha. We headed on to my house where are beautiful dresses were waiting for us. We wanted to go semi formal casual, so we each bought cocktail dresses at Mango. Saknya, darkish-violetish-purpleish, sakin naman black and white-is... At ayun, the 2 bestfriends, ready to rule the night. We (me, Aly and the rest of the gang) decided to meet up first, para sabay sabay kaming dadating...engrande ba ang entrance ng mga sisters and papa. Hahaha. So after meeting up, pumasok na kami. Ang saya! Entrance palang, ang saya saya na namin. Siguro narealize kasi namin lahat, eto na yung last, kaya dapat enjoy na! And hello? It's Prom Night... anything can happen :) During the entrance, i put a big smile on my face pretending to be regularly happy. But deep inside, i kept looking around.....for him. I wondered how he dressed up, what he was wearing. Last year, he was wearing an Armani suite. Can you believe that!? Junior year palang yun ah, paano pa kaya ngayon. And last year, he cleaned up pretty good :wow: But i didn't exactly notice last year, kasi nga di naman ko naman siya type nun or whatever. After minutes and minutes of searching napuwing na mata ko. Reaching out for tissue, i looked like and idiot, trying to open my eye but it kept closing. Alam mo yun, yung muka kang tanga? Haha. Suddenly, i piece of tissue floated magically in front of me. Sa wakas! Natanggal ko na yung kung ano man yun at pagmulat ko ng mata ko, para bang lalo kong nafeel and pagkaprincess. I saw my prince right in front of me, with that crooked smile. He was in pure black, which was insanely hot. Tama lang yung fit, hindi masydong mahaba, di maiksi... ganyan naman talaga siya eh, perfect pagpumorma. Well, perfect talaga siya. Haha. He winked at me again, gave me a crooked smile then walked to his table.. Yun na yun!? Bwisit ka! Haay pasalamat ka kainan na daw. Food always makes me feel happy! Hehe. After eating, pumunta na sa harap yung MC. Nagsigawan kami, awarding na kasi nung minor awards. Best Dressed na daw.. Edi lahat kami kung sino sino sinisigaw. Nanalo si Keith, of course.... Haha at si Jessica. In fairness, ganda niya nun. Long gown kasi. Haha :P after that, maya na daw ung next awards. Pagkasabi nung MC "The dance floor is now open!" nagsigawan na sila. At that moment, parang, alam mo yung feeling na nagbeat ng sobrang bilis heart mo at the same time nagstop? Haha... well, ganon nafeel ko nung narinig ko words na un. I just thought to myself "first and last dance.... it means everything". Sakto, nagtext si Joshua (ex from another school) nangumusta, so i checked my phone, tapos clinose ko na rin sabay may bulong "Hi hon, busy ka?" i turned around, and there he was. I replied "no :)" then he said "Tara!" tas sabi ko "Ano ka ba! Nakakahiya, wala pa mang sumasayaw!" then he said "Sus. Kelan ka ba nagkahiya... tara na :)" ( at this point, nakahawak na siya sa kamay ko hahahahahahaha ang saya saya ko naman daw hahaha) Pagpunta namin sa dance floor, kami palang yung first, sabay nagsigawan silang lahat. Yes, i seriously mean SILANG LAHAT. If i didnt mention it earlier, 3/4 ata ng mga classmate ko, alam na crush ko siya, everybody, EVERYBODY kept saying he liked me, pero sympre.... Anyway.... Yun, habang nagsisigawan sila, nagdagsaan mga nagpipicture, parang paparazzi. Oo, totoo. Hindi ako OA. Haha. Natawa nga din ako dun.. .wala na, buking na talaga. Hahahahaha. So anyway, 2 songs sinayaw namin.... Nung tapos na yung first tas inoffer niya ulit yung sa second, di naman ako makatanggi. Pero ang di ko talaga makakalimutan, yung "usapan". Keith: Musta? Sum: Ok naman. Kaw? Haha K: Ok din. Haha. Oi, deal tayo ah? S: Ano? K: First and last dance =| S: Sino? Hahahahahaha joke lang. Sige ba. Magpray ka lang na sa last song, wala ng ibang mauuna sayo. Haha! K: Oo ah. Tadjakan ko sila e! Hehehe. the conversation continued.. We talked about college, about the things we were gonna miss. A lot.. After the second song (Emotions, first song was When I See You Smile :) ), umupo na ko. Sinayaw ako ni Albert, ni JP, ni Pat at ni Will . In between, nagka-awardan nanaman. Nanalo ako, Ms. Photogenic. Hahahaha nakakatawa. Hehe. After nun, sayawan ulit. Sinayaw ako ni Ivan, Rick, Sean, Matt at Anton... All the while, pinapanood ko si Keith, tinitignan ko kung sino mga sinasayaw niya. Well, hindi ako nagseselos. Hahahahaha. After nun, nagtago muna ako sa CR. Haha pagod.. Nakatayo lang ako dun, nakatunganga. Bigla, pumasok may narinig akong sumisigaw ng name ko.... si Grace, kanina pa raw ako hinahanap. Awarding na daw ng Prom King at Queen. Sabi ko, oh tapos? Nominee daw ako..... Iniisip ko, ano ba yan! Pero, nung sinabi niyang NOMINEE DIN SI KEITH! Aun na, tumakbo na rin ako papuntang stage. Hehehe. Hmm.. sino kayang mananalo? Nominee din si Aly, Cassandra at Jessica e. Cassandra, ang pinakamagandang nilalang na nakilala ko sa buong buhay ko, period. Now..........to announce the Prom King....!
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 12: [i]PROM NIGHT 2[/b][/i] MC: Ok! Let's start off with this years' Prom King! People: Wooohoo!!!! MC: Ok, so our nominee's are: Keith Long, Ej Roberto, Sam Mandapat and Richard Otchenco! People: Oooohh! MC: So, let's open the envelope...... And your Prom King is....... waha! None other than.... Keith Long! People: Wooohh! Ikaw nanaman! Pangit! Haha! Keith: Easy easy guys, I'm still available. Wink (tawanan) Me: (thinking: Oh gad oh gad oh gad it better be me!) MC: Ok ok ok! Now, Our king's lovely Queen.... Our nominee's are: Aly Anderson, Summer Pineda, Jessica Millado at Cassandra Villoria! Boys: Wooootttt!!! Girls: Ayayayayayayy! MC: Ok, and your new Prom Queen! Ang nagiisang................... Me: oh gad oh gad MC: Summer Pineda!! Everyone: (silent for a moment, then.....) BURSTS OUT A WOOOOOHHOOOO!!!!!! + LAUGHS + PALAKPAKAN. Ano ba kayo! Pa-obvious naman kayo eh! MC: Ayan! Everybody, your new Prom King and Queen! The best love team ever! Hahaha Someone from the cowd: Hear hear! MC: Haha! Now, let's kick off the Prom King and Queen's dance :eh: Everyone: AYUN EH!! WOOOH!! HAHAHA! [i]"It's like a waited my whole life, For this one night... It's gon'be me you and the dancefloor...."[/i] The lights suddenly turned dim. "So Close" by John McLaughlin played.. He held me hand and moved me to the dance floor.. At that moment, it's like everything blocked out... the screams, the people, the flashes. It's like it was just him and me... Corny, but so true. Tahimik lang kami, it's like, we were both cherishing the moment. Nakakatawa pa, nugn una kasi, medyo kinakabahan ako? I guess he sensed it. I put my hand on his shoulders, tas kinuha niya yung isa, nilagay niya sa kamay niya, imbis na yung both hands on his shoulders? Yung isa hawak niya. Yehey! I noticed that i was the only one he danced with this way. Haha, shocks, ang loser ko talaga. Haha. Well yun, i guess we were jsut silent, enjoying each other's company, not talking. Medyo napalapit na ko saknya, dumami na kasi tao sa floor. I couldnt see his face anymore, parang, magka-hug na kasi kami nun (grabe, So Close nga! haha) Bigla... Narinig ko siyang magsniff, i just ignored it. Tas nagsiff nanaman siya, i paused, then looked at him, namumula na mata niya. Nashock ako, parang, "why?".. So i asked. Sabi niya, wala, nakuha lang daw siya nung moment. Tas snayaw nalang niya ako ulit. Ang weird.. Pero yun, sumayaw nalang kami. Ang prom namin, medyo late. As in, the next day kasi break, tas sa susunod, Graduation na. Oo! Ganon kabilis. It's like our going away party. Kaya after ng Prom, ayun, iyakan, lalake man o bading, lahat nagiiyakan.. Hig dito hug diyan, "il'll miss you" dito, "i'll miss you" diyan.. Medyo magulo na nun eh, kaya yun. I headed down the stairs to talk with my girlfriends, we talked about how we'd all go to different schools, some in different countries. We talked about spending the whole summer togther and how we should never replaced each other on our featured friends list. Haha. Funy, but we really loved each other. Pababa si Keith ng stairs kasama buddies niya. Hinug ko sila Will, naiyak pa kaming dalawa. Dami rin kaming pinagsamahan.. sabay binulong niya "Tama na, kay Keith naman" tas kiniss niya ko lightly sa cheeck, the friendly kiss we'd always give each other, di ko lang naman sa kanya ginagawa, pati sa iba ko pang close guy friends... All of them, except for Keith. Lumapit siya sakin, hinug ako, ang higpit, ang weird.. Humiwalay din ako agad, i didn't wanna be discovered, that i was still in love with him, and that i probably might always be. So our hug basically lasted for about 10 seconds lang. Bitin, sobrang bitin. But we said our goodbyes, our "i'll miss you"'s and our goodnights.. It felt sad, it felt true.. But i know, hangang dun nalang talaga. Me and the gals had a sleepover, iiyakan kami dun thinking about memories. Of course, napagusapan namin si Keith and how they told me that he seriously liked me. Suddenly, my phone got a text. Keith: Hey honey.
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Why Honey? :redface: Whatta chaps. :thumbsup: "Sometimes life changing, sometimes nothing at all. Oh prom night. Oh prom. :wow: - - I'm excited for the next chap. Kung ano mangyayare pagkagrad nila. :paranoid: mejo nakakarelate. :lol: :penguin:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno why honey, it just sounds funny.. hahahahaha! :lol::thumbsup: yeah! next chapt: graduation! :eh::eh: sis gemandi: nakakarelate?? hmmm ;) in what way??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy