• ARCHIVES 
  • » (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

Pages: 123

(Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

f[b]CHAPTER 13: [i]Sayang[/b][/i] Beep beep. Shocking.... I got a text. Keith: Hey honey. Oh my gosh, the screams of my girlfriends were like cats fighting! Of course, deep inside, my scream was partially the same. At that point, i told everyone to shut it! I got it together, took my phone and went to the veranda for some me/phone+keith time. The girls said i was such a KJ, but hey, i'll tell them about it later =) So i replied.. "Hey Kieth". Yeah, i just said Keith. I dunno why, but it felt so weird.. As if i was soo sad, cause, it's like... over? And nothing even happened to me and the guy i was head over heels for. He replied! Oh my golly, so quickly :) Keith: Had fun? Summer: Totally. You? Keith: Guess so. Hehe first dance kita! :) (at this point, iniisip ko kung may meaning rin ba sakanya yung first and last dance..) Summer: And last :p Keith: Uuy, natupad wish niya :) Summer: Excuse me! Yung deal? Keith: Oo nga. Hehe. Summer: Hehe Keith: Hmp. Di mo ko hinug. S: Hinug kaya kita noh! K: Sandali lang naman. Gusto ko matagal! (at that instant, i called/screamed for Aly) S (and, technically, Aly): Haha. Kaw kasi.. nakakahiya naman. K: Di noh. Sayang.. S: May next time pa naman? K: Maybe.. maybe lang. S: Hehe.. K: Sayang noh? S: Alin? K: Wala lang. Siguro, kung hindi ako busy, niligawan kita. (now... i was screaming for ALL of the girls to come. we were all jumping around like 5 years old at a slumber party. they were all going "i told you so!" and i went "there's a 25% chance that he's drunk. 25% chance this isn't him, 25% chance he's kidding... .again and a 25% chance that it's actually true") S: Keith ba talaga toh? :)) K: Sira! Oo! S: Haha. Galing mo talaga magjoke! K: Ano!? Haay bahala ka nga. Basta. sayang. Yun naman gusto mo marinig diba? Ayeieieie! S: Whatever :p ah! Lasing ka? K: Ano ka ba! Hindi. Nakauwi na ko. Sad e S: Bakit? K: Sayang nga kasi. S: Whatever Keith :p K: Alam mo, bahala ka. Buti pa, magusap tayo bukas.. Sa party ni Cha. S: Haay nako! Bahala ka. ok ok.. K: Sige, matutulog na ko. Bahala ka. Goodnight. Smile ka parati tska ingatan mo lagi sarili mo.. Goodnight summer. S: Goodnight Keith.. Damn. WTH was that all about!? :wallbash: The next day.. it was Cha's party (and graduation) I couldnt even come near Keith! Ewan, felt weird. I would see him after naman e. Kaya yun. During the party, medyo masungit ako kay Keith. Iniiwasan and stuff. Kinakabahan? Medyo nalate pa ko dun sa party, ang weird nga, nung dumating ako, nagsigawan sila. Hindi ko maintindihan.. The party was crazy. Bunch of people were drunk. Yes... drunk. Unfortunately, FOR THE FIRST TIME, I drank and got a bit tipsy. NOT DRUNK! I saw Keith, and as if humbleness and shyness escaped my body I slowly walked to him, looking at him through they eyes. I bumped him (tipsyness) and he said "Wooooo! Easy there tiger!" S: Hahaha! Keith! K: Summer! S: Haaaayyyyy... [i]So there's this guy, and he's really got my attention .. Bottom line .. if he wants me, i'd be happy to be his [/i]:) K: And who might this......................... Interrupted by my barfing. Wow that was humiliating! I dosed out and fell asleep pa!! OMFG. I woke up in Cha's room, with Cha. She was laughing at me like crazy. Haha. Sabi niya first time kasi, pero ok lang, Keith saved me. But I couldn't help but ask WTH was going on, na bakit nagsigawan sila nung dumating ako....... So I did, and she said Cha: Dude. Last night? That was sooo him. S: Huh? Cha: Si Keith talaga yun. And dude.. grabe.. OMG. S: I toootally don't get it. Enlighten me. Cha: So kanina, naginvestigate na kami. Unang una, cause it's obvious that he likes you. Second, he asked about you. So bale, na-obvious talaga. Haha. S: Ok? Tapos? Cha: Tinanong namin kung gusto ka niya. S: Uhhhhh.....? Cha: Gaga! Ano ba, seriously. Dont hide your smile. Well, we asked if he liked you. And he said "Uhh.. oo." and we all screamed! Then we asked why he didn't court you. Then he said "Ewan ko nga e.. Busy? Ewan ko.. Lam ko pare pareho lang naman tayong busy.. mas busy pa nga siya. Ewan ko talaga.." But here's the scandalous thing! We asked, "bakit di mo siya ligawan ngayon?"........ He said "Wala. Too late na. She's going away. I just don't think the long-distant thing's gonna work. Kung mas maaga sana.." At that point, we were all freaking speechless. Then he asked not to talk about it anymore. And after about an hour, andito ka na. Kaya nagsigawan kaming lahat! S: Unbelievable.. Cha: Believe it. S: Ok. I think, i need some alone time. At hindi parin ako makapaniwalang nalasing ako. [i]Coming soon: [b]THE END[/b].[/i]

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-07-26 01:20:59)

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

^ omigod..malapit na pala to matapos.. the story was so nice..kilig to the bones..hihi.. good job poh..:)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=merx7ii]^ omigod..malapit na pala to matapos.. the story was so nice..kilig to the bones..hihi.. good job poh..[/quote] yup! one more chapter ^^ i'm thinking of whether to put it in now or tomorrow. hahahaha! and talaga?? di ako makapaniwala. hahahaha! pero thank you thank thank you! =|=|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeeeh!@., xooo kilig sis!., heheheh.. whhhhhataaaa?!., mlpfit nang mtpos?!., but why?! tsktsk.. batet?!., mgiging hppy ending na bvah cla?!.,
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]mgiging hppy ending na bvah cla?!.,[/quote] nyahahahahhaha! ^^ we'll see. haha! i love you writing stories..... you can add a thrill. hahahaha!
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 14: [i]The Truth be told then... Go home [/i][/b] I basically sat in the drive way.. alone, in the dark. It was so freaking cold that night, or maybe I just thought it was.. I didn't know what to feel, sadness or happiness. I actually really wanted to talk to him, find out if it was all true. After about 5 minutes of thinking, hoping and praying that he might approach me, my dad arrived to pick me up. I went off to my destiny (out of the city). My friends kept crying, as if they were never to see me again. Cha got so mad at me cause she said "happy party dapat toh! ginawa mong despedida!" but then hugged me so tight as if i was never coming back (which was probably the case). I was gonna go off and study in Manila (parent's choice... and mine. we all agreed that it was best to study there, and we all wanted a really bright future for me). That night was crazy.. sad.. happy? And absolutely confusing. One thing though that i was sure of, was that my friend's really loved me, and they showed it. I wish he would do the same. When I got home, I put my phone aside so I could concentrate on packing up. I just had to pack up my clothes anyway, still hard if I'd forget something. I had to go to Manila immediately to setup my stuff and fix my other files. Plus, I joined the varsity team of our school, and unexpectedly.... training started during the summer. After about 2 hours, I finally finished packing up. I checked my phone if anyone texted and wow... somebody sure did. He even missed called me! Uh-oh :paranoid: He had exactly 77 messages, asking me if I was pissed with him and him saying that he was sorry (probably thought I was cause of my not replying). He even had 17 missed calls. Oh wait, what's with the "7" you ask? It's my favorite number and our "monthsarry". With the jokes? Yeah, cause it's my favorite number. Haha. So anyway.. I texted him and said "Hey! I'm not mad. I could never be.. Why would I? Sorry for not replying, I was packing up. But i'm texting you now! Aren't I? :)" Took him a while to reply.. But he finally did: "No need for you to appoligize. I think it's the other way around.. Packing? Wow. You're really leaving huh?" S: Yup. No choice.. plus, I really want this. Suddenly, my phone rang and he called me up! I had to answer, right? :/ He spoke in a flash....... K: I know. And that's a great thing. S: Hehe. Anyway.. Why would you think I'm mad? K: Sungit mo kasi kanina. Di ka namamansin. Taray! May sasabihin pa man din sana ko sayo.. S: Hah! Di kaya! [(hehe yeah right, pansin niyang iniiwasan ko siya!? cool)] Hmm. ano sasabihin mo? K: Hmm. Pagbalik mo naman. Sigurado namang magkikita pa tayo. S: Eeeh. Bahala ka nga! K: Hehe. Sige na nga.. Ano, totoo yung mga sinabi ko nun. S: Alin? K: Yun nga! Sayang. Niligawan sana kita. Saya siguro! S: Ulul. K: Ano! Seryoso kasi! Alam mo! Nagustuhan talaga kita! Gusto talaga kita! S: No joke na ba toh? K: Oo, Sum. As in. Nuon pa. Inaamin ko, as in sobrang gusto kita. Pero hindi ko kasi maintindihan! Ikaw ba, di mo ba ko nagustuhan? S: Hindi.. K: Ay.. S: Nagustuhan hindi.. Gusto pa kita. K: Talaga? Shet! Sayang talaga! Alam mo, paulit ulit kong sinabi nun diba? That i'm gonna love you forever. Pero ano nangyari! Wala! S: Wow! So ako may kasalanan na iniisip ko bawat isa sa mga sinasabi mo sakin joke? Ha! Galing mo talaga. K: Di ako makikiapgaway sayo.. lalo na kung ito ang pagaawayan natin. S: Bahala ka.. K: Lam mo, Sum... Kung mas maaga lang talaga sana. (at this point, naiiyak na talaga ko) S: Bakit ba too late na? Pwede pa naman diba? K: Hindi. Too late na talaga. S: Bakit? K: Siympre! Kung nun pa edi parang, hindi madaling mawala yung feelings! Alam mo yun? Matagal na edi sigurado nothing could go wrong kasi nga ang tagal na natin. Eh kung ngayon diba? S: I disagree with you completely. Para sakin, pwede pa. K: Hindi na. Wag na. Hayaan mo na please. Alam mo, ikaw rin lang ang mahihirapan. Tayo ang mahihirapan. Manila ka pa man din. Alam mo ba kung gaano karami gwapo dun! S: Oo. Pero iba ang "gwapo" sa "love". Diba? K: Siguro.. Ewan! Oh.. Asan ka na? S: Bahay parin. Ikaw? K: Papunta. --BEEEEEP-- binabaan ba naman ako!? At ayun, may kumatok sa binatana ko! Nagulat pa ko as in grabe! May veranda kasi sa bintana ko, imaginine mo yung sa High School Musical 1, nung pumunta si Troy sa bahay ni Gabriella, parang ganon. Haha. At ayun, nagusap kaming masinsinan. Umiyak ako, umiyak siya. Nagpapasalat ako kay Lord at walang nagising or sumilip sa room ko. Inexplain niya lahat, yung pagsinasabi niya mga crush niya, pinapaselos lang pala niya ko. Na pagkausap niya sila Will tas nilalait niya mga nagiging kafling ko. Lahat sinabi niya, at siyempre, lahat sinabi ko na rin. Inexplain niya sakin kung gaano kahirap ang long distance, at kung gaano kasakit kung may masamang nangyari. Inexplain niya sakin how much he really loved me, and how hard it is to find a girl like me. I asked him "If i'm really what you say I am, then why don't we go for it?" Pinipilit ko talaga! Cos i really wanted this. But he insistead that we not. I asked him "Ano na mangyayari?". He replied, "Sabihin mo nalang na minahal mo talaga ko. At ako, minahal talaga kita. Kelangan nalang tanggapin. Kung sa future, malay natin diba? Pero ngayon, pakasaya ka nalang. Magingat ka rin sa love love na yan, think din muna, bago mo sabihin love mo ang isang tao. Diba? Yun din sinasabi mo sakin.. I guess that's also one of the reasons I was too afraid to tell you. Na maybe hindi pa time, or maybe..... I'm not good enough for you." and I replied "Never. Pero sige. I agree with you na. Maybe you're right. Bahala na si Lord.. Sige 'I loved you'". He told me to go inside already and he told me to go to sleep cause I still had a long day ahead of me. Biyahe na ko mamayang madaling araw. We hugged each other and once again, said goodbyes like we were never gonna see each other again. That hug was tight, loving and one of a kind. One that I might never feel again... [quote][i][b]"People that are meant to be always find their way in the end.."[/b][/i] --Brooke Davis[/quote] [u][b]Next:[i] FINAL CHAPTER: The End[/i][/b][/u]

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-07-26 23:16:56)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]FINAL CHAPTER: [i]The End[/i][/b] That morning, it's as if i was numb. Like my heart was frozen. As emo as it may sound, that's exactly how i felt. It's like a feeling of gratitude exploded in my heart, and yet a feeling of sadness was trying to kill it. We were on our way to manila. I didn't mind my phone at all. I slept so late last night that i was asleep almost the whole way. I woke up when we were at NLEX. I wanted to yawm, but it was as if my face froze into a frown. I remember that night, I remembered everything. Life went by, days went by... A week after, I had a week off. I decided to go back home, of course. Keith heard the news and asked if we could go out. Still in love with him, of course i agreed. There he was, standing righ in front of me. As if time had stoped, as if my heart had stoped beating. Golly, haven't felt like this since prom! :lol: It was insane, i know. It was pathetic, i'm sure. "Get over it" i told myself over and over. I guess, first love's really don't die? Or i guess they do, but they just really become a huge part of your life. "Keith!" i yelled out with a smile up to the skies. "Summer!" he yelled right back :) I smiled at him, glared at our color combination :)) I remember telling him about my favorite color, and him telling me his. I was wearing his favorite color, he was wearing mine. We laughed about that ;) We walked around, ate, watched a movie, went to the amusement place, stuff like that. Funny thing was, so many of our ex-schoolmates happened to be at SM. Since most of them "knew" about "us", well, most of them started texting in the middle of our date, err, i mean get together :eh: We both laughed about it. I laughed, but deep inside, I was praying to God. It felt good that people were making gossip. HAHA YEAH IT DID. I mean, hello? Gusto ko naman kasi eh, so no harm ;) hahahaha. "I can't believe we're watching this." He laughed. He forced me to watch some filipino movie. Name censored. Hahahaha. We arrived at about the middle of it, so we basically laughed at how bad the acting was, specially the props, and how silly the costumes looked. It was a funny feeling :wow: Then he said "Sayang" i asked why. He replied "Wala lang. Parang, ganito pala. Hehehe. Lam mo na.." and i remained quiet. He was right. Sayang. Ganito pala. Ang saya pala talaga niyang kasama. Sayang yung mga dating chance na magkaganito kami. DARN YOU. WHY MUST YOU BRING IT UP!? At around 7, my friends we're calling me up. I swore i'd speand my last night with them. I told him i had to go, and that we'd see each other anyway and that he didn't have to miss me :lol: we still joked like that. Hahaha. Keith: Alam mo................................................. [blahblahblah all i could hear was blahblahblahblah! he talked about something, i forgot what. i was nodding, pretending i was listening when in fact, i had absolutely no clue on what he was talking about. i was busy imagining a scene from Hannah Montana, where Jake and Miley finally "confessed" their feelings about each other. They were teasing each other "No! You like me!" the other one would go "You like me!" and they went over and over and over until Jake kissed Miley. And well we all know what happens. And of course, we all know what i'm imagining] Keith: You get me? Summer: Totally. You take care ok? Keith: Uhhh? Ok. But wait, could you help me go to baggage counter. Gotta grab something. Summer: Hmm. Ok. WHATDA?? :o:o Never in my life had i seen such a gigantic, stuffed pig. It stared right at me. Of course i didn't jump to conclusions, i mean why would i. But then he said "Hey, meet your new bestfriend, Tiny" and gave me a crooked smile. OH MY GOSH :/ There it was, standing righ in front of me. As if time had stoped, as if my heart had stoped beating. Golly, haven't felt like this since this morning! :lol: It was insane, i know. It was pathetic, i'm sure. "Believe it!" i told myself over and over. I guess, i was just amazed at the fact of the HUGE thoughtfullness? Or i guess i was just REALLY confused. I ws speachless. He laughed and handed Tiny over. I couldn't hold him so he took him right back and laughed at me. He walked away first, looked over his shoulder, and "made senyas" to me to come on. Keith brought me and Tiny home. It was a weird feeling. For the first time today, we experienced and awkward silence moment. I was jsut recalling the insane things that had happened today. It was fun. I was happy.. I hope he IS too. When we got infront of the gate, there was nothing else to do but say our goodbye's. I saw the girl peeking through my window since my room was facing the gate. Nothing happened. We hugged. His gu was so pure and tight, i really felt it. I felt like crying but i thought "i haven't lost him yet." I got out of the car, he said "Summer, wait!" i turned around with so much hope that he'd tell me to not let go. But then he just said "Take care ok?" in disappointment i just nodded, grined and said "You too Keith.. You too." and he drove away. Not all stories have happy endings. Mine sure didn't. I don't know for sure, but today, i still think of this "could have been". That day i experienced him. I really realized how much i missed. How much i hated myself for not speaking up, caring too much about being humiliated. Don't let something great slip out of your hands. Someone else my get it, and you might lose it forever. All i can say for sure, even if Keith never became mine, he really change it. Like, BIG TIME. And i thank him. I felt for the first time LOVE, even if it wasn't from someone who was mine. Thank you Keith... [b]"[/b][i]Goodbye my almost lover Goodbye my hopeless dream I'm trying not to think about you Can't you just let me be? So long my luckless romance My back is turned on you I should have known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do[/i][b]"[/b] [b]T H E E N D[/b]

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-08-08 04:07:52)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ending na merx? :o ambilis. sooo here we go! finally, malalaman ko na kum baket ganyan title. :eh: goodluck on this & to your next stories, poems, novels?.. :lol: :penguin:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sob sob sob! And they DID NOT live happily ever after. The end!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow sister!, i lyk the ending!, =( ji!2, congratzs 4 finishing this very nyc story sis! =) ji!2. hpe yah mke more!
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what a nice story. i really do love it.. as in, LOVE IT!!! lurvyah. ahehe. ;)
filpinadk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ang ganda ng storryyyyy..... kakaiyak :crybaby:

Last edited by filpinadk (2008-10-25 06:30:58)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]not really a happy ending...but I believe...something will happen...LOL.[/b] [b]Anyways, nice story...By the way, I'm Carmela/Jenny~ ciao[/b]
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wah! finally OL again! haaay that was months. i hope i could finally start and finish PART 2 of this story! weee thanks for the comments guys. suggestions for part 2 please :P
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nyc ending. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: -------------------------------------- [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/mjd1224/FriendstertalkUniversity.gif[/img]

Last edited by xXlynethXx (2008-12-09 09:32:45)

_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so it's really not a happy ending after all :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:25

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy