• ARCHIVES 
  • » (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

Pages: 123

(Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

(Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

(Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine it, [i]kinikilig ako[/i], sometimes, it's just so hard to put in words! hehehe Amen. Salamat po! P.S. This isnt my love story.. Mine's a bit more SIMPLE. hahaha In fact, it's so simple, it doesn't even exist. Hahaha :lol::lol: Have fun guys..... i hope! [u][b]CLIFFHANGER: [/b][/u] [quote][b]The party was crazy. Bunch of people were drunk. Yes... drunk. Unfortunately, FOR THE FIRST TIME, I drank and got a bit tipsy. NOT DRUNK! I saw Keith, and as if humbleness and shyness escaped my body I slowly walked to him, looking at him through they eyes. I bumped him (tipsyness) and he said "Wooooo! Easy there tiger!" S: Hahaha! Keith! K: Summer! S: Haaaayyyyy... [i]So there's this guy, and he's really got my attention .. Bottom line .. if he wants me, i'd be happy to be his :)[/i] K: And who might this......................... Interrupted by my barfing. Wow that was humiliating![/b][/quote] ~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-08-08 04:27:05)

azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

i'll wait for your 1st chappy :D another story of love :wow: :thumbsup: gud luck to your story
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

wow sis coming soon!., haha.. aabangan qouh to!., and i also think that it is nyc and interesting (the story)... hehe... gud luck to this sis and hope that ur story will be one of the top stories here in ftalk!., hehe
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks sis's hahaha =):thumbsup: i hope so too! i'm currently typing it in my Wordpad so that i dont have a hard time later and also i can see if there'd be typo's and stuff ^^ anyways .. i hope this comes out good! take care everybody ;)
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew, waitin' fur' the next chappie siz, guwdluck, :eh: :penguin: :wow: :ninja: :D :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm still w8ing sis!., hehe.. wanna read it NOW!., hehe.. soo excited!.., cause i think it's nyc and interesting!., and because my sissy is the one who made it!
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 01[/b] This is the part of the month when I get all excited.. It's the first week before the actual first week of school. The student body meets up to talk about what's gonna happen during oritentation week. "Summer!", i turn around, Will greets me with a hug, "bwisit ka! Di ka man magtext!". That's cause i was out of the country all summer. By the way, Will isn't my potential romance, he's probably my closest guy friend. The week ends of as a blast! Fun speakers, fun activities, fun preparation stuff.. it was really actually FUN. "Hmm.. umuulan nanaman.." I say to myself.. "Ulul ka pala eh, rainy season na, dontcha know!?" this guy says to me. Apparently, i talked to myself.. outloud..... again:wallbash: I turn around, to my surprise, it's Keith Long. Keith Long, he's my friend, Trisha's ex-boyfriend. He's known to be overly talented, aggresively charming and down right TORPE. To think, he's hot, but there's a lot he ain't got (sorry, that was sooo wrong grammar but the rhyming was tootaly called for) There was something about Keith.. I just didn't know what it was. For the past week I asked Trisha if she still had feelings for Keith, to my surprise, she still did. So for the whole time i would bug them "together", see if sparks would fly. Unfortunately, i think the sparks ran out of gun powder :| What can i say.. if it's not meant to be, it simply won't happen. Noooooo! Pasukan na.. nanaman. Dios ko, First day high. First day as actual seniors.. Student body nanaman naguguluhan at naloloko sa mga maiingay na lower years. Dismisal na.. sa wakas! Will accompanied me to town to pay for my Review Center thing.. His bestfriend, Keith, tagged along. Remember Keith? Yeah.. that one. At that moment, all i could thing about, was the time speant with THEM. Uh huh.. It was around 6 in the evening, before leaving, Will got hungry.. again. So we ate at McDonalds. I had no money, AT ALL :O So i just pretended i wasn't hungry :D for the record though, smelling the fries made my tummy rumble :crybaby: To my surprise (and even to Will's), Keith offered to buy me food. It was an offer i was not willing to refuse. So he was the one who lined up and ordered all our orders. Me and Will just stared at each other in shock.. Will said, "Tae mo, di naman nanlilibre yan!" "Alam ko.. Shet.. May crush ako.............", then he cuts me off, says.. ".....pangalan Keith!!" he says and i stare at him defenselessly and the hit him when coke floats suddenly appear on the table. It was amazing. It was like .. WTH? I like this guy? Or maybe it was just cause he treated me? Hmm.. who knows :paranoid: It was around 7 when we finally left McDo.. Me and Will had the same route, so we would often share cabs.. Keith on the otherhand, lived in the opposite way.. So when we split up, he just smiled at me and waved goobye. Sigh :crybaby: All the way home, Will was teasing me. When I finally got home my scary text message alert rang.. Guess who texted me!? It was the guy i have never had the chance to text exept when he would ask me what time practice was. By the way, he has never been my classmate. So there i was, sitting, all giggly inside, all tingly. It was strange.. and come on girls! We know what's up.. But.. how sure are we? :doubt:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^weeh!., first to comment!., haha... u like keith?!., uuiiieeee...,,, he bouht u a coke float!., ahha... sana aqouh din sis!., bigyan nya ng cokefloat!., haha... who is that guy?!., who text u?!., hmm... next chappie plzs. sis!
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]^weeh!., first to comment!., haha... u like keith?!., uuiiieeee...,,, he bouht u a coke float!., ahha... sana aqouh din sis!., bigyan nya ng cokefloat!., haha... who is that guy?!., who text u?!., hmm... next chappie plzs. sis![/quote] SIS..... hehehe! i wish this was me. hahaha! wait, di pala....... you'll know why ^^ surprise! hahahahahaha :p anyways .. Chapter 02.... HUH YEAH! :lol: ------------------------ [b]CHAPTER 02[/b] [i]How sure are we? How sure are we that these "guys" feel the same thing we feel? How sure are we of the feelings that they have? Some guys are sweet, some guys are in love and some are just REALLY friendly.[/i] After abut 2 hours of texting Keith, I grew hungry. We told each other to eat, stuff like that. 3 hours of textng each other past by.. Talking about our day, talking about the past.. just talking openly. Keith is this mysterious guy. He doesnt really talk much about himself to anyone.. ANYONE. Nobody, not even his bestfriend, knows who he likes.. stuff like that. It was about 9:30 when we said our goodnights.. For the first time.. For the the first time :) Monday.. The next week. I hate mondays.. Specially these kinds. It's the start of regular classes. For some reason, i just really hate mondays. It's like, the start of working and the end of the fun. Haaay.. So anyways.. We were assigned our sections already. Sobrang gulat ko nung malaman kong kaklase ko si Keith.. Sobrang gulat ko pa nung nilapitan niya ko, nakipagHigh Five at sinabing "Sa wakas! Magkaklase narin tayo! :P" ako naman daw "haha! oo nga! swerte mo noh?" laugh laugh laugh when he was gone, i turned around to see my seatmates laughing. Haay nako. For your info, those words still haunt me till this very day. How typical. Giggly-shivers ;) Days passed by.. days turned to weeks.. weeks turned to months.. if months turned to years that fast, please ...... NO. This was all too good. Me and Keith, cause of texting, grew really close. We'd have "awkward silence" moments, but then after a while, mawawala. Di nauubusan ng usapan. sometimes in school, i'd observe him, listen in on their conversations. They were composed of "naruto" and online games. Haay! Dios ko.. Bagong seatplan nanaman ma'am!? "Class, pick a seat. Any seat you wanna be seated on till the end of the year. you have 20 seconds. Kung wala pa kayong upuan after, ako magaasign. Time starts.... NOW!" Takbo naman ako sa tabi ng window, presko eh. Oh my gosh. bakit siya lumalapit? Oh no? wag wag wag .. wait, what am i saying!? COME ON OVER BEYBEH! :lol: "Uy!! Dito na ko ah:D" "HEHE :paranoid:" oh crap :/

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-06-29 00:36:53)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what duh!., tabi keu ni keith!., haha... how bout me sis?!., can i seat beside keith?!., so that i could join to ur conversations?! hehe... lol. juzz kidding!., still w8ing for the next chappie sis!

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-06-29 01:20:47)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

juju :crybaby: late na naman akuh ahahaha, i'll wait fur the next chappie :D
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 03[/b] Ooooohhh myyyyyy gooosh! Katabi ko na siya. Ang fun! LOL Well, you might be wondering, bakit ang kilig kilig ko. As if naman super tagal ko na siyang crush, as if naman may nangyayari samin!? Well kasi naman noh, Keith? He's like, nakakakilig. Pogi na, talented pa. Athlete, Artist at Musician.. the complete package! Mayaman, matalino.... you're all around champ! Ang weird nga na tatatlo palang nagiging girlfriend niya, 2 from grade school, 2 from high school. Grabe. I guess cause he's special, kumabaga, he really looks for the right one, he takes these things seriously.. That's cool :lol: Well eto, seatmate ko na siya. Araw araw na nga kaming magkatext, araw pa kaming magkausap. Madalas siyang manloko.. As in. He really knows how to tease you :evil: Drives anybody crazy! Alot of times, aasarin niya kami ni Sofie na crush namin siya. KAPAL! Ok ok, denial? Pero alangan namang sabihin kong OO!? Hahaha Well, me, being the crazy, funny, lokang person that I am, a lot of time, nakikiride on ako. A lot of times i'd go "kayanga eh! grabe! crush na crush kita!" then we'd all laugh and he'd giggle and just stare at me.. May one time pa, sabi niya gusto ko lang naman siyang maging boyfriend. Ako naman daw "oo nga eh, grabe, pero alam kong in my dreams lang! huhuhu! ahahahaha" Then he would say "Ok lang naman eh, para matupad dreams mo!" Then i'd be like "Talaga?? Yehey! So, boyfriend??" Then he'd be like "Girlfriend:lol:" And we'd just laugh.... A lot of times, he'd tell me that he loved me.. A lot of times i would too. Madalas kinakausap ko si Aly tungkol dito.. She's like the mega bestfriend any girl could have. She always knows what to say and everything on top. Sa tingin ni Aly, he has feelings for me.. when i ask her "why doesnt he just tell me?" we both realize that he's really known to be "TORPE". I ask Will a lot of times too, but he doesnt know anything about Keith's love interests either. He's really not that open..... with others ;) Minsan naman kausap ko yung barkada tungkol dito.. Minsan ewan ko kung pinapakilig nila ko, o tinatapatan nila kong "buksan mo mata mo! gusto ka niya!" I mean, hello? Hindi naman ako tanga oh. Muka nga namang meron.. Pero how can you be so sure? Na hindi mo ipapahiya sarili mo? Na hindi ka tatangatanga nanaman! Hello!? Summer naman oh, you've been in 6 disasterous relationships... you should learn by now! Yes ladies and gentlemen, 6. I tell them this.. But they just keep insisting.. Na, ano daw tong mga lokohan namin. Pagnagisisgawan pa kami "girlfriend" tska "boyfriend" nagugulat pa sila. But i know.... this is all just a big fat joke. OR IS IT?

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-06-29 01:46:33)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ajaja, kakaloka naman sis, parang sasabug na ulo kuh, ajaja.. just a big fat joke ba talagah? or totohanan na go 4 it i'll cheer 4 u. ajaja joke i'll wait fur the next chappie :eh:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I've read all the chappies. Exciting ahh. :D [quote]How sure are we? How sure are we that these "guys" [b]feel the same thing [/b]we feel? How sure are we of the [b]feelings [/b]that they have? Some [b]guys are sweet[/b], some guys are in love and some are just [b]REALLY friendly[/b].[/quote] Nothin'. I just wanna quote it. I love you for dis, miss author. :wow: [i]How sure I am? lalala..[/i] :penguin:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

totohanan na sis!., wag na ung joke~!., hahayzs!., problema lang kc is torpe c keith!.., kainis!., happy ending na sana!
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@gemandi heehee ^^ i like that too, specially the "some guys are just really friendly" nyahahaha :eh: sorry if i haven't updated it!! our internet got thrashed!! hahahahahaha just wait up :D weeeeee :wow:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 04[/b] "Sometimes I wonder if anything is absolute anymore. Is there still right and wrong? Good and bad? Truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable, left to interpretation, gray? Sometimes were forced to bend the truth? to transform it because we are faced with things that are not of our own making. And sometimes, things simply catch up with us." In those moments, i kept on thinking about the truth.... whatever it was. I mean, how do you even know what the truth is? Why can't we just read minds? Why cant we just tell the truth to remove all these troubles.... :crybaby: Sa wakas, nagring na ang bell para sa lunch. I was desperate to get of that chair. I was actually kind of irritated with Keith.. I don't know why O_O I guess cause the truth is somewhere in him. I mean, if there's nothing, i just want him to say it. If there is something, i just want him to say it.. It's a friday, half day lang kami so uwian na sa wakas. Sa monday, la kaming class, some kind of day for some bayani :D i dunno who hahahaha so me and the folks decided to go down to manila to visit my grandma.. I spent the weekend getting my driver's license and texting of course. Went shopping too, hung it with my cousins and talked to Aly all night long.. Saturday morning, a new friend texted me. This guy, i could sense had a thing for me (plus the rumor easily spread throughout school). His name was ernest justin magalang... ej for short. He was tall, smart, charming. He was your all around boy next door :) I actually had a thing for him last year, that obviously didnt work out too well. But now... here he is. Confessing his feelings to me. Two thoughts popped into my head: 1. Do i like him? 2. Should i wait? 3. should i wait for glenn? 4. should i even bother!?! My weekend thoughts were composed of those questions... That was all i could thing about. Now, things have become more complicated. I dont wanna waste this potential relationship with this awesome guy, but i also dont wanna waste my 2% chance that the guy i'm crazy for has a thing for me too. See how complicated it is to be a girl?! Haay.. So anyways, it's monday evening. Ej called O__o it was so craaazzy and soooo weird. When my phone rang, i felt this weird feeling with my heart. Like the hair on my arms and legs all stood up, my eyes rounded like two pingpong balls and my heart stopped for about .00000000000000000000000001 miliseconds. It wasnt a good feeling. But hey, i just answered it. We had a pretty good conversation. All i had to do was pretend i was talking to Keith :D There was even this one time when i went "Ikaw tlaga k.......Ej!" luckily, KKKKKKKKK and EEEEE sounded similar through the phone. During our conversation, he asked "Gusto mo ba si Keith?" and i couldnt lie, i just said "I have no idea.. do you?" and we laughed :D i asked him if he liked Sarah, she's this hot girl in school who REALLY likes Ej. He said no, and i actually believed him. Maybe cause he said "The girl i'm crazy for is most probably crazy for someone else. But that doesnt mean i should hang up the phone on her" i stood silent CAUSE I DIDNT GET IT :lol: after like, 5 seconds, i got it. hahahahaha We hung up the phone after like 2 and a half hours. Wasnt bad :) ................. for a pretty boy :P Well i'll be damned O____O For a moment there, i forgot about Keith :paranoid:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]wa! i missed the other chapters but i already catched up so owkie lang :eh: [b]for a first story?[/b] ...[i]such terrific ideas[/i] :thumbsup: :D [i]i guess sometimes, when we meet another person that we like, we tend to forget the person we like before that person.[/i] :rolleyes: ...well for just a short time, atleast :P [b]nice story :idea: ...keep it up![/b] :eh:[/align]

Last edited by azaliah (2008-07-01 09:12:50)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER 05[/b] I can't believe i forgot about him. Him, my life long love! Ok, not exactly "life long" but i can tell you, it's crazy, but i think ....... he's the one. Ej's great and all, but now that i think about it, why the hell would i imagine Ej as Keith? Why do i always think about him? Why does every love song show me a scenario where he sings it to me? Why is it always him? You know that question, when somebody asks you who you want to spend the rest of your life with, the persn you really like suddenly appears in your mind. Like..... that's so puny. Now love..... you'd run away from a word like that. It's tuesday.. I'm actually excited to go to school today :) I got to school and saw Keith sitting on te teachers table while playing the guitar. I sat down and rested my head on my arms... tired from the trip back. I couldnt see anything, but i could hear everything around me. Keith started playing some sassy song.. At first i didnt recognize it, but about half way through the intro........ "i wont talk, i wont breathe.. i won't move till you finally see, that you belong with me... you might think, i dont look. but deep inside the corner of my mind.... i'm attached to you" for some sick and twisted reason, my smile probably reached the skies. lucky for me, nobody could see but the desk :) i swear!!!! it was like i was floating in mid air. His voice was so God-like, the way he plucked the guitar was amazing.... everything. it was like that feeling when you're watching a movie like the Notebook or something! But miss humble right here........... i just thought "he's just singing :)" But come on!!?!? we were just 4 people in the room. 3 of which were boys. Don't tell me keith is gay!? I doubt it :) Siguro iniisip niyo ang kapal naman ng muka ko para isiping "kinakantahan niya ko". well hello!? ako din naman inisip ko yun eh. Pero, alam mo kasi yung feeling na yun? that feeling na parang, you just know it. Like, i can tell that i REALLY like this guy, cause i just do. I mean, i turned down this great guy that i like, knowing that me and Keith might have NOTHING. i took a chance, even if there's a 50% chance that i dont have a chance! (hooo nose bleed) Well anyway... days turned like that. He'd bug me, i'd bug him. He'd say "i love you hon!" and i say "i love you too boyfriend!" and we'd laugh our heads of at the way people would look at us... but deep inside i would be screaming my lungs out as to how i wish it were TRUE. [i]“Trust me just this once - you are the opposite of ordinary.” [/i] =) the truth, it's what everybody wants to hear. It's almost Christmas, i was thinking of wether to give him a gift or not. I just thought not to.. i didnt want him to think of something "else"? i dunno. it wouldve just felt weird. But apparently, for him, it wouldnt O_O check out what i found sitting on my chair!? And no, it's not him -__- oh my gosh. is this from him!?

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-07-03 09:17:20)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ azaliah - I second the motion. =) @ merx7ii - Ohh yeah. That line. That specific line. It was like was a *boom* for me. awts! it hurts. :disgust: Haha. Nice update. I like the part where her heart stops for a what? hehe. Ehh. Next na ate. :P [i]Btw, you can call me Hanzel/Hanz.[/i] ;) [b]EDITED. [/b] wiwit. an update in just a snap. :o [i]"His voice was so God-like"? [/i]dominating nane? hehe. :lol: I love you, Han. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-07-01 10:10:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » (Yay! My first story =):thumbsup: Hope people will like this) FOR THE RECORD, this story probably wont make you "KILIG" but this is my first story, so this is gonna be challenging :D When i imagine i

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy