• ARCHIVES 
  • » California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

Pages: 12344

California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

I agree that it should be legal, yes. The opposition to this issue is always that it's not moral and it goes against this religion or that religion, and blah blah blah. But here's my 1 and only comment to those who oppose it.....Ok, maybe it does go against your religion or your morals...but most of you allow people to have other religions without being offended by it or opposed to it, even though it may go against your religion......So how does a same sex couple being married affect [b]your own[/b] personal life and sexuality? The answer....it doesn't. If same sex couple want to be married...let them. It's not that big of a deal. LOL I know that a same sex couple getting married does not affect [b]my[/b] life or [b]my[/b] sexuality. I'll always like girls, no matter what. =) :D **And this is just my opinion...I'm also from USA**

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-01 12:37:15)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

I don't agree with this one..=| :thumbsdown: Just be real...the philippines won't agree on this..=| *only my opinion here..:D

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-07-01 11:55:40)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

u know why sodom and gomora burnt into ash? :paranoid: Cali will be next.., :lol:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]VOTED:[/i] :arrow: [b] YES[/b] :idea: :O I have to agree with [b] bhebhiej[/b] on this one.

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-01 12:45:34)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ @fis.ms... Hehe When I saw that you had replied to this topic, why did I think you would probably be the only one to agree with me? :lol: :lol: Well, at least now I know I'm not ridin' solo on this issue. @peachcute So Cali is gonna burn to ash like Sodom and Gomora....are you trying to tell me that there are no same sex "situations" there where you live? I think it's happening all over the world, not just Cali.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-01 12:50:09)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me it's yes! because i am one of them! :lol: seriously, i know that the god created female and male but as of now, i think there's a lot of sinners than the homo... so in this world, all are created equal! ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Very true....We [b]are[/b] created equal and everyone [b]should[/b] be treated as an equal !!
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]@peachcute So Cali is gonna burn to ash like Sodom and Gomora....are you trying to tell me that there are no same sex "situations" there where you live? I think it's happening all over the world, not just Cali.[/quote] :lol: maybe the world is infected with it.., but still ill stick with what i believe and wont doubt it.., I dont judge 3rd sex couple.., That's God's work.., :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@peachcute[/b] Yeah, that's cool....to each his/her own. If it's what you believe in, you always gotta stand up for it. So I give you respect for standing for what you believe in, even though I strongly disagree that it's an "infection". Peace, though, no disrespect. :thumbsup:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-01 23:05:24)

WaStewAter
» n00b
1969-12-31

THis is a good idea to reduce world population!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=WaStewAter]THis is a good idea to reduce world population![/quote] Yeah! good idea! :D:thumbsup:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: hey being homosexual isn't a "sickness" that [u]infects[/u] people :O ... [quote=bhebhiej]^ @fis.ms... Hehe When I saw that you had replied to this topic, why did I think you would probably be the only one to agree with me? :lol: :lol: Well, at least now I know I'm not ridin' solo on this issue.[/quote] ^ :lol: Is it me or is [b]yes[/b] getting more votes :o
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=WaStewAter]THis is a good idea to reduce world population![/quote] Hahaha :lol: This is really funny! :lol: -- @topic I'm neutral about this topic. Or should I say I don't care much about it. [b]It's their prerogative[/b], why should I meddle on their business. If it doesn't affect me in any way, then I won't bother to discuss, notice and take side on this subject matter. In addition, since this topic relates to religion, then it really depends on what country you are living in. If you may think that the current law about this subject is appropriate for your country, then it is up to you to decide what to do in other to make changes.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-02 12:20:18)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]^ :lol: Is it me or is [b]yes[/b] getting more votes :o[/quote] Hahaha Yes [b]is[/b] getting more votes....I'm :o [b]@eehjhay[/b] Good answer, too, and you're right that it's up to each person to decide what's appropriate for them and to decide how to make changes if it's not. I still have to take "sides", though, myself. Not surprising. :lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i agree.! everybody should be happy/ but, like sir eehjay say.. it depends on what country are you in. i do agree. everybody is equal.
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]I don't agree with this one..=| :thumbsdown: Just be real...the philippines won't agree on this..=| *only my opinion here..:D[/quote] Same wid me! :thumbsup: Sick pipolz r had a "same-sex-marriage", they will be happy on their own, but theiir parents dun haf a [b]GRANDSON[/b] . :eh: goddammit :puke:

Last edited by lollipop_gila (2008-07-03 03:25:51)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ As fis.ms mentioned, I will remind.....homosexuality is not a sickness. It's a part of who that person is, it's not really a choice. I respect your opinions and views, but ultimately, we'll have to agree to disagree. :thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah! homosexuality is not a sickness... it is because of pleasure... :paranoid: yes! there's a lot of member agree! ;)
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I, too, agree in same sex marriages. I mean, everyone should have the freedom to choose whoever they wanna marry.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy