• ARCHIVES 
  • » California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

Pages: 1234

California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

well its not our fault that this thing could happen but,. if you look at teh religious side,.tehy wont let this happen,. one religious friend of mine told me once taht it was written in teh bible taht same sex relationship is a sin,. well for me,. its not teh fault of both sex if tehy liek each other bt well i dunno,. i just voted no. im sorry. lol :ninja:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

[b]I voted YES.. because no one can stop real love... and its should be on our human rights to marry who we want to be with.. Love conquers all.[/b]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well , we shouldnt disregard d things that god wants us to do .. i dont agree with this one .. :|
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

naahh.... i don't agree... :thumbsdown:
whitefang09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(how sad naman ang mga susunod pa na mga mangyayari sa future ng ating bansa.. too much liberated causes mental disorder na talaga.. it is so disappointing naman na kokonti nalang talaga ang mga taong nag-iisip of what is really needed to be done. It is not about balance anymore it is all about destroying our minds and our culture parang nabura narin ang ating pinanggalingan..huhuhu..:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::question::question::question:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. i dont agree.. xurrie guys.. no offend..
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no sistah that's ok... wer respect your opinion.. =) [quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]because no one can stop real love... and its should be on our human rights to marry who we want to be with..[/quote] love it! yeah i agree "No one can stop real love"... :wow:
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I strongly DISagree on this one.. one reason is GOD created us with only two kinds of gender which is the Boys and the Girls.. its not so good to look at.. and i guess philippines and all the churches here will gonna disagree when this issue *BOOM*. well its up to them if they will be carried by their emotions but for my opinion No, No, No..! yes it doesn't affect [b]my[/b] personal life when they decided to do it.. :P :P :P
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]I voted YES.. because no one can stop real love... and its should be on our human rights to marry who we want to be with.. Love conquers all.[/quote] No offend.. but i dont think that True Love falls for the same Sex..?? i do not think so.. No offence..
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh.. I just happened to pass by and [b]bagabing baga-[i]bang[/i][/b] .. the "[b]no[/b]" has dominated thy poll. :penguin: :idea: I definitely [b]agree[/b] with [b]yanyan[/b] 100% btw bout the true love thing. When anyone says "a certain group" can't love well it's just uhm ... [b]wrong[/b] in [i]my opinion[/i].. =| [spoiler] Cause then I'd ask you why you think heterosexual couples cant love .. what can [b]YOU[/b] give as an evidence to support your claim =|? :arrow: then you'd probably tell me to look around and see the successful heterosexual couples around me. Then I'd tell you to look around and see the homosexual couples who are also successful in their relationship.. those couples who have actually adopted children and been together for more than 20 years ...[/spoiler] So all I'm saying is ... [b][i]technically[/i] no one can tell who [u]CANT[/u] love[/b]. :penguin:
buffylyn06
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]they said...same sex relationship is much accepted now in our society!:rolleyes:but duh!:rolleyes:!pipol stilll looks at them as if they are criminals....pipol regards them as immorals...they are still being discriminated!!!!(believe me!coz i encounterd one) but come to think of it...they never killed anyone.....they just happened to love someone with the same gender!!!!! same sex marraiage is actually not an issue for me...for me its only a piece of paper...a certificate.....i love my gf but i dont have plans of marrying her!whats imp..to me ryt now is we are both happy...cherishing each n every moment that we share...and thats all that matters!:wow:[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for sharing and posting in my thread! =) t: for me, I accept if the same sex marriage not legalize here in the philippines... but i just want to say "don't discriminate and respect the personality of gay's and lesbian" because all are created equal... that's it! ;)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No, because It just seems so wrong.. but then again, i have lots of friends who are w/ the same sex. I didn't mind, just as long as no girl comes up to me & asks me out. :eh: rawr... sike, jk.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]have lots of friends who are w/ the same sex.[/quote] me too... don't care what are their sexes... hihihi :D
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg, [b]same sex marriage[/b]? wow,no no no 4 me.. :wasted:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I voted No :wasted: Because, That's againts with my religion =)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ya ... every one should decided for there own self .... :) :thumbsup: for me ....
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah, am very traditional and i firmly believe that GOD meant for a man and a woman to be together no compromise, but it's just me
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ weeh thank's for your opinion... ;) t: as of now, the philippine government have no decisions regarding in this issues.. :rolleyes:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=whitefang09]:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(how sad naman ang mga susunod pa na mga mangyayari sa future ng ating bansa.. too much liberated causes mental disorder na talaga.. it is so disappointing naman na kokonti nalang talaga ang mga taong nag-iisip of what is really needed to be done. It is not about balance anymore it is all about destroying our minds and our culture parang nabura narin ang ating pinanggalingan..huhuhu..:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::question::question::question:[/quote] :arrow: Hanep sa Taglish @keyz_08 pls avoid double posting @topic this is not right i mean like it says on the bible! look what is happening right now in california! they legalize gay marriage, then now what happen? earth quakes,fires and many more disaster occurred in there recently!

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-05 06:49:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy