• ARCHIVES 
  • » California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

Pages: 1234

California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

xJDx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

[quote]everybody should be happy/[/quote] this is the greatest words why we have to agree.. **@ dhen2x im hoping too that this can be consider here , im oso 1 of 'em ';]
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

Its a [b]NO[/b] for me.. Thats a mortal sin for a Christian..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I dont agree. :thumbsdown: [spoiler]No.It`s a sin for us Christians.We shouldn`t marry people of same sex.It might mean ur a lesbo or gay =D[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jarielle]Its a [b]NO[/b] for me.. Thats a mortal sin for a Christian..[/quote] [b]I find it strange that somebody who would use a quote by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (a man who fought for equality) would be opposed to equality for all. Hmmm. Interesting.[/b]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-05 00:27:59)

Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej][quote=Jarielle]Its a [b]NO[/b] for me.. Thats a mortal sin for a Christian..[/quote] [b]I find it strange that somebody who would use a quote by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (a man who fought for equality) would be opposed to equality for all. Hmmm. Interesting.[/b][/quote] First thing dude, [b]Are you a Christian??[/b] Or have you ever read a bible before?? [b]If[/b] not.. Im sure you will find it strange..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ No need to take it the wrong way, bro. I was just making an observation. But if you wanna take it there, we can. Am I a Christian? No. I don't believe in religion. I believe in God, but not in religion. Religion pits people against one another. "This way is right, you're way is wrong", et. Have I read the Bible? Yes, I have. However I don't believe what the Holy Bible says because it was written by man. But you still miss my point.....you quote a man who fought for equality, yet you don't support equality. ?? I'm not saying you're wrong, or questioning your beliefs....It's just a bit hypocritical. If you want to continue this further, PM me.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-05 22:28:42)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Jarielle]Its a NO for me.. Thats a mortal sin for a Christian..[/quote] How come it's a mortal sin for Christians? What are the 10 Commandments Again? I don't think there's a command there 'Thou shall not marry someone on the same gender'. I voted for yes, because two people who love each other should be united in a church. It will be more sinful it they are living together on the same roof without marrying each other.

Last edited by aich (2008-07-05 23:31:49)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xJDx]**@ dhen2x im hoping too that this can be consider here , im oso 1 of 'em '[/quote] yeah me too! go go go! :D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this topic is legalized in California. and it is possible to be legalized here in the Philippines. if we agree or not. we cant do anything just to hug this topic. :(
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]if we agree or not. we cant do anything just to hug this topic.[/quote] yeah i agree! btw, lance your back! welcome back! :D
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]But you still miss my point.....you quote a man who fought for equality, yet you don't support equality. ??[/quote] Well does my qoute tell about equality?? Not right?? [quote=aich]How come it's a mortal sin for Christians? What are the 10 Commandments Again? I don't think there's a command there 'Thou shall not marry someone on the same gender'.[/quote] hmm.. you got it wrong.. the ten commandments were amongst the first laws of God until Jesus arrived and spread out the words of God.. gets??
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Jarielle]hmm.. you got it wrong.. the ten commandments were amongst the first laws of God until Jesus arrived and spread out the words of God.. gets??[/quote] Yeah I got it, but how come I got it wrong?
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^guys.., 10 commandments are revised now.., only two were left.., 1. Love ur GOD with all Your heart.., 2. Love ur neighbor as u love God.., guys.., u might be soo loyal to what u stand and believe.., but never debate people with religion and those who don't believe in it.., believe me no one will win.., as spiderman said: [b]want forgiveness? get a religion.., lols..,[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]2. Love ur neighbor as u love God..,[/quote] yeah i agree... it shows the equality of man... t: respect their feelings and justice.. ;)
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id say yeah.. i agree.. hehehe..:D
mxz
» n00b
1969-12-31

`` i'd have to agree on thiz .. ü ' we all should have the right to marry the one we love .. and yeah, there's a lot of worse sinners out there in the world .. do not be a homo isn't in the ten commandments anyway .. cheers .. :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well.. i dont know... uhmmm.. ok..ok.. i agree..same sex marriage..as long as they are happy...
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]Yeah I got it, but how come I got it wrong?[/quote] If you read your Bible more.. Im sure you wouldnt ask that question again..
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=.mochafrappucino.]I, too, agree in same sex marriages. I mean, everyone should have the freedom to choose whoever they wanna marry.[/quote] hmm, you got a point... why mind their business? it shows that married couple are in love, right?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i don't agree,. b'coz God created only 2 kinds of gender,. [b]Female & Male[/b] only,.!! haix,. :doubt:[/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » California and Los Angeles decided... how bout the philippines?! do you agree?! ;)

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 10 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy