• ARCHIVES 
  • » Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

Pages: 123

Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your brain: [b]Fish[/b] Fish is not only high in good protein, but also filled with essential vitamins and minerals for your brain; including: phosphorus, magnesium, selenium, and vitamins A and D. And fish oil is a great source of Omega-3 fat, which can improve your brain’s chemistry and development. We recommend: tuna, sardine, anchovy, salmon and bluefish. [b]Blueberries[/b] The Journal of Neuroscience published some research from Tufts University that suggested that blueberries can improve memory loss. Blueberries are also filled with antioxidants and have been reported to inhibit colon cancer and Ovarian cancer. [b]Wholegrain Foods[/b] Wholegrain foods are a great way to get folic acid and B vitamins into your body. You see, B vitamins like Thiamine, Pantothenic Acid, and Pridoxine have been shown to reduce memory loss. If you’re not eating enough wholegrain foods, we recommend taking a good B vitamin that has B1, B5, B6, and B12. [b]Pumpkin Seeds[/b] Buy a bag of roasted pumpkin seeds and chew on them throughout the day. Pumpkin seeds are filled with zinc, which has been known to help improve thinking skills. [b]Broccoli[/b] Broccoli is filled with vitamin K, and can help improve your brain chemistry and overall brainpower. Eating all the right foods won’t guarantee that you’re brain is at its best performance. [i]You need to balance healthy eating along with good sleep, cardiovascular activity, and plenty of water.[/i] Hope this helps..[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th060_.gif[/img]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

^ You are definitely the nutritionist of FTalk lol ....but that's cool. :thumbsup: Pumpkin seeds and blueberries? Never would have guessed it. Thanks for sharing, bro.
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

i think you should include [b]NUTS[/b]!!! it won't definitely make you [b]NUTS[/b]!!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the info.... unfortunately i dont eat fish, :puke:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one! thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

those foods are good!! you're the ftalk nutritionist man!!:eh:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa!! i hate all of those except for wholegrain foods and broccoli :D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh nice 1.. thanks 4 sharing. =)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing since i keep forgetting things =| nowadays great help :cool:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i agree. [b]fish[/b] really helps. [i]@ugly_betty[/i] :arrow: [b]nuts[/b] help too.
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice! thanks for the info! it helps a lot! :thumbsup:
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh,tnx for the info..:eh: i dont eat fish dat much,i hate the fishbones..aWw.. but i love [b]century tuna in can[/b]..LOL btw,wnna know ur source..is it olryt?
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whew... thanks for da info... :thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!thanks for this..i will try to eat those..haha but i actually haven't tasted blueberries..haha thanks for the info btw
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very nice info! from now on i know what to eat ;)
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

are chocolates?cakes?ice.creams?and a lot of sweets not included ?? :lol: :lol: haha . kiddin aside . =]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Pumpkin seeds and blueberries? Never would have guessed it.[/quote] me also,. im kinda shock,. well im havong memory probs,. so i think ill bookmark this thread on my browser and try to eat whats in it,. lol thnks for this!
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow. it's really cool. i like fish, but i'm not sure with pumpkin seeds. basically, i hate pumpkins! yuck.:doubt:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wooooo... tnx 4 sharing that!! hehe.. really great info!!
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! tenx for teh info! ^^_ from now on i'LL eat lots of brain foods! lol! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy