• ARCHIVES 
  • » Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

Pages: 123

Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

black_eLjOy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

thanks fow sharing. i really need it. :o
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

wew!!! im hugry... :lol::lol::lol:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow! i never knew that until i read this thanks for sharing the info
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this one.. it makes me.. uhmm.. health concious? yeah. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like [i]Fish & broccoli[/i] a lot, especially [i]Bangus, Tilapia, Galunggong[/i] , dey r Filipino foods. :thumbsup:[/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thanks sharin... :D u sure are now these things...[/b][/align]
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]Broccoli Broccoli is filled with vitamin K, and can help improve your brain chemistry and overall brainpower.[/quote] [color=pink][b]green brocolli is good for health...but white brocolli can cause disease coz its contain acidic substance....[/color][/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.. :D -hmm is this true..peanuts can also help improve your memory,, same with chocolates
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]Broccoli Broccoli is filled with vitamin K, and can help improve your brain chemistry and overall brainpower.[/quote] i love it much... :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy