• ARCHIVES 
  • » Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

Pages: 123

Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

well i guess i've got to eat these, my memory has gotten really worse.. :wallbash:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

wow.. im gonna eat all those.. i easily forget things.. haha.. amnesia.. well.. thanks for sharing!..
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thnks for d info. i love fish. ;) :P

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2008-09-05 07:46:34)

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow... thx for this... it will help on my lifestyle ;)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]Blueberries The Journal of Neuroscience published some research from Tufts University that suggested that blueberries can improve memory loss. Blueberries are also filled with antioxidants and have been reported to inhibit colon cancer and Ovarian cancer.[/quote] Wow. that's an amazing fact. i love blueberries =]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I like, fish. wholegrain food, blueberries. But broccoli. :puke:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for the info! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as a student i need this fact! thank for sharing!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks ferr sharing!!!
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waO!...thnz 4 d info! i'm gonna buy any of those in d market 2morw...my brain memory isn't working good right now...lolx
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Fish is fine... Whole grain bread are fine... Pumpkin seeds? Didn't know but I'll try... Haha broccoli are t3h best. I love them all! Btw, Zinc also makes your hair longer too. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for the info doc! i mean bro kcired ;) ahehe :P
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this! i'll eat lot of those
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any alternate foods, bro! some of dem r imported products.. cn i subt. pumpkin seed 2 squash seed? :D thanx! 4 sharing.. =)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew! thanks for the share bro!! ama try one out, lols, hehehe lets see if ma tummy can take it.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I need to eat those. no seriously. I can tell myself. I keep forgetting things,names and everything. damn thanks for sharing
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]Fish[/quote] my granma said that fish are good for my brain.. i told my aunt wat granma said.. she replied..:: [b]if fish can make you smart.. then why are they caught by fishermen?[/b]:/ well, thanks anyways,.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice. but i'm not into those except wholegrains! yum!
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin...
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah tnx 4 the info
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Now that school is starting back up, it’s time to give your brain everything it needs to stay sharp and attentive in class. So here are 5 foods to help you improve your memory and supercharge your br

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy