• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's d usual problem u hav with your partner? or issues that caused you break up? how d'you cope up with them? :)

Pages: 1

what's d usual problem u hav with your partner? or issues that caused you break up? how d'you cope up with them? :)

gcc4426
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what's d usual problem u hav with your partner? or issues that caused you break up? how d'you cope up with them? :)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what's d usual problem u hav with your partner? or issues that caused you break up? how d'you cope up with them? :)

[align=center]When we give ourselves in love we become our most vulnerable. We are never safe. We become open to disappointed and hurt. In a relationship, individuals come together with separate histories and past experiences. They do this in the hope of creating new worlds by writing and living out and sharing new experiences together. But this is not easy, since we all interact in the shadow of past fears, expectations and habits, since we are all different, all imperfect, it is seldom possible without encountering conflict. When we feel wronged, we immediately look to the other for blame. We perceive ourselves as victims. When wronged by those we love, we seem to devalue years of relationship- a relationship that may have brought us many joys and which required much intellectual and emotional energy to have lasted so long. [b]Still with a single harsh statement, a thoughtless act, an unfeeling criticism, we are capable of destroying even the closest of our relationship. We quickly forget.. [/b]and thats the problem... [/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what's d usual problem u hav with your partner? or issues that caused you break up? how d'you cope up with them? :)

^ wow, good answer I agree. My ex gf and I....The "usual" problems we had was her lack of understanding, and her disregard to my feelings. For example, if she did something that hurt me and I would try to explain to her why she hurt me she would just simply act like "ooops, my bad, sorry" but she would only say sorry to get me to stop talking about what happened. But the times that I hurt her, I gave her all the time she wanted to rant and rave and tell me what I did that hurt her. I actually "listened" to her feelings and I had respect and compassion for how she felt but she could never give that to me. Looking back on that relationship, I truly believe that she really didn't care about anybody's feelings except her own. Her attitude was basically...."It's all about me, f**k everybody else". =| There was more things as well, but that was usually our biggest issue and ultimately, it's what lead to our breakup.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It all starts with a ‘Why’. ‘Why did I love him so much? Why can’t I think of no one but him? Why did he ditch me?......” and the train of thoughts halts where the tears of your eyes have melted into sleep. Then you get up at some odd hour, realizing your eyelids are heavy. The salt of tears has accumulated over the eyelashes and all. Soon you realize, ‘Why it had to happen?’ and the trail of those thoughts continues. Then to check the time you grab your cell. And when you hold your cell, you have his snap as the screensaver. You are lost again. Then you browse the inbox. Each and every message belongs to the same sender, him. You start reading them. ‘I love you till Eternity…..’, ‘I wonder what my life would be without you….. I just love you so much’ ….. And there your eyes start pouring again. You wonder, how can someone change so drastically in fractions? How come someone lie so beautifully. Why the hell people play with feelings…. And lots of Why’s follow thereafter….. Then you realize, life is becoming hell. You just are so very tied up with his thoughts that can’t do anything, just anything. You really need to get out of it, but the more you try, the more you find yourself falling in it. Its hard. Its painful. Its very tearful. You just don’t feel like talking to anyone, almost no one. You start having fights with your friends. You stop moving out of the house with mascara and nail-paints. You really don’t give a d**n to yourself. You keep looking into your cell, may be, he will message now, but he doesn’t. You feel like calling him up so hard, but somehow you are pulled back from doing so. You just keep lying, thinking of him. Then you get up, check for his pictures in your laptop. You remember every single moment spent together. Why can’t he come back? Why can’t he be mine? Why, Oh Lord why don’t I get the same love which I have for him?”…
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: jealousy! lack of trust! hmmp EXes thingy! [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]jealousy! lack of trust![/quote] [b]U'r ryt, also lack of communication. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's d usual problem u hav with your partner? or issues that caused you break up? how d'you cope up with them? :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:48

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy