• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Pages: 123

Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Imadori
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creative[/i] Overlay maker here ? :D

Last edited by Imadori (2008-07-10 19:21:19)

darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

for me... :arrow: for css jhoebz :arrow: for overlay franzen and HayNakuEmer
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

16th.. i like his works.. good and very nice
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i like karuro72002 and feenquegurl_08..i love their works..feenquegurl's works are so kawaii[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-07-12 20:28:54)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]karuro7 feenquegurl sugarstyx_x[/b] [i]my idols XD[/i]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=darkrenz]for css jhoebz[/quote] Haha lol, err there's no H in my name :/ Umm I liek Frazen's naruto overlay (it's one of the best i've seen haha) and feenquegirl's overlays, too XD
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Overlay :arrow: karuro7 feenquegurl sugarstyx_x CSS :arrow: Joebz Forsakendoll Hoshi
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me its: karuro7 feenquegurl
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]The best [b]Overlay Layout Maker[/b] here is:[/sup] [quote][b]''eMokIdD[/b] - [i]his emo layout is cool[/i] :o [b]sugarstyx_x[/b] - [i]her layout is so awesome[/i] :O [b]FeenQueGurL_08[/b] - [i]she an [b]Overlay Expert[/b],of course she really pro in making overlay layout[/i] :thumbsup: [b]karuro72002[/b] - [i]he not only gudin making overlay layout,he also gud in making ccs lay[/i] ;).[/quote]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-12 00:08:12)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hummmm. i often visit the layouts section but i've known some layout makers here who are really good in making layouts. jheneko-love her anime layouts. they're so cool! =):thumbsup: forsakendoll-the styles of her layouts totally rocks! ;) i use them on my profile some times. =) nosioj-the ultimate layout maker. :D awesome layouts! :thumbsup:[/b] :D;)[/align]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Mine is here karuro7 feenquegurl 16th[/b]
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me its: :arrow: dondon :thumbsup: :arrow: feenquegirl ;) :arrow: Sir Eehjhay :thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]for me it's >> ate ayei[[feenquegurl]] >>harvii[[emokidd]][/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its joebz! i luv her layiess. esp. the animes its soo cool :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]For Me It's FeenQueGirl.♥[/b][/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Maaan, guys, the topic's about the "best OVERLAY layout maker"... It's not about css layout makers. XD
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me it's ate ayei her worx rock!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>> for me... feenquegurl sugarstyx_x hehehheh
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]lol where is my NAME!? =D Don't you see my layouts[/b] :lol: -- Anyways.... Ayei AKA FeenQueGurl What can i say. She is my idol :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: its sis[b] Ayei[/b] for me.. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy