• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Pages: 123

Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Oww,Also Uma :thumbsup:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

it's ate aya[forsakendoll] for me! The Smexy CSS Queen! =):thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Forsakendoll is teh Smexy [u][b]CSS[/b][/u] Queen. Not the Smexy [u][b]OVERLAY[/b][/u] Queen. :thumbsup: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I go for the Overlay Master whose b-day is on teh same day liek meh :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O woah. lol, & i thought my lyts are rarely viewed. I love, eMokIdD, theejhay & <3 Ms. Ayei!
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i soo adore the overlays of this girl aboev me :D, [b]sugarstyx_x[/b].. she has really a great imaginations.. and very creative.. =)
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me ....its FORSAKENDOLL for css..... ..................=D=D:lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ LOL this is about OVERLAY makers, not css authors :|
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys, this is the best "Overlay" not the best "CSS" its different. heres an example of overlay: :arrow: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thrasher214/collection1.htm]Overlay 1[/url] :arrow: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thrasher214/collection2.htm]Overlay 2[/url] :arrow: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thrasher214/collection3.htm]Overlay 3[/url] :arrow: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thrasher214/collection4.htm]Overlay 4[/url] :arrow: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thrasher214/collection5.htm]Overlay 5[/url] :arrow: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thrasher214/collection6.htm]Overlay 6[/url] :arrow: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thrasher214/collection7.htm]Overlay 7[/url] ------- the best overlay maker for me here is: harvii (emokidd) eehjhay feenquegirl if i can see someone, i will update this ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-17 08:59:25)

lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=darkrenz]for overlay franzen and HayNakuEmer[/quote] yapz. . :D I agree :thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*updated~~* karuro7 feenquegurl sugarstyx_x uma_love forsakendoll sis tinay chariz
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

feenquegurl sugarstyx_x
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think iyei gots my vote...
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for overlay:karuro72002 for css:forsakendoll :thumbsup: :D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think [b]karuro7[/b].[b]feenquegurl[/b] Love their wOrks ! :D
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:css.. sugarstyx_x and forsakendoll.. :arrow:overlay.. feenquegurl..
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me is??? WIZTAH who's WIZTAH ?? Its me,... hhehehehehe,... LOL :lol: :arrow: i think the best LayOuts maker [b]SWEETPOTATO[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for d overlay, i like : [b]FeenQueGurL_08[/b] she's so creative! :thumbsup:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]switpotato[/b] and [b]fenqueegurl_08[/b]!! =):thumbsup:
ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]For CSS:[/b] :arrow: joebz.. i luv her layouts.. especially naruto and tsubasa...[/quote]

Last edited by ahr2bluewing3093 (2008-08-31 07:08:17)

xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like feenqueegurl_08...she has good overlays.. i actually used most of her overlays already... they were even appreciated by my friends...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy