• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Pages: 123

Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

asd1021
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

:arrow: css is: forsakendoll :arrow: for overlay.. its biko... :D :) =)
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

I don't know actually, I haven't met any layout makers here or did [b]I[/b]?
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Forsakendoll, flint, feenquegurl are my votes [:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Note: [i]Forsakendoll [/i]is not an overlay layout maker, she's a CSS layout maker. [ read the title ][/quote] topic: - markyctrigger - feenquegurl - harvii
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, we have "the best css layout" topic here, ( and i can see, forsakendoll is 1 of them ) how bout [b]the best Overlay layout maker here at fstalk[/b] --- who do you think is the most [i]creati

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy