• ARCHIVES 
  • » sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

Pages: 1..123456789101112

sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

[align=center][color=red] [b]Sasuke :D :thumbsup: [/b] [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

haha. b0th. they're both cuties! & hoties! :lol::lol::lol:
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Waaaa.. It's so friggin hard to choose! Both of them are just so friggin [b]hot![/b] :wallbash: [b]Sasuke[/b] He's silent but powerful. And to top that, he's so friggin hot! :D [b]Lelouch[/b] Similar traits with Sasuke. But I guess.. I friggin love him more than Sasuke cos.. He's just so friggin sexy! :eh: Well I guess that's it. They both make me go crazy. :retard: [quote][i]You'll always be a part of me. And I'm a part of you definitely. Don't you know you can't escape me? Because you'll always.. [b]do bukkake.[/b] :3[/i][/quote]
cuty.franz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]lelouch.. his my idol[/b][/align]
Kurt563
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]don't post nonsense or get the hell out of here!![/spoiler] I vote sasuke for me, he is strong because of the sharingan itachi gave him..

Last edited by Kurt563 (2009-01-17 05:49:07)

ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Sasuke............
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. b0th.,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
MoKa07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sasuke!!!!! :blush:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lelouch. Hands down. He's waay cuter/hotter than saskayyy :D and his purple eye just makes me go..DAYUMM =3
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll have to go with [b]Lelouch Lamperouge[/b]. Because Saucekay became ghey when he went with Orochimaru. >__<
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sasuke for me now and forever :D
raaaawrxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sasuke xD
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sasuke!! As you can see in my siggy.. heheh.
MUSICisLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sasuke for me..^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:24

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy