• ARCHIVES 
  • » sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

Pages: 123456789101112..12

sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

[b]no contest[/b] Lelouch-sama wins by landslide <3 Sharingan is so over-rated. Well it's true that Sasuke can use Sharingan more than once but I still prefer Lulu-sama's geass. [b]Absolute[/b] obedience -- Oh wow, now that's really something. Just order your enemy to kill themselves, no hesitations whatsoever. Now that's power. [b]On a side note:[/b] I have the hots for Lulu hahaha (gomen ade i was talkin about the anime not shirow desu haha) Even without his geass, Lelouch-sama is already a formidable enemy. He is an effin genius :exclaim: [b] p.s.[/b] Lulu used his geass on me to post this. nah i kid :lol: [i]Yes your highness[/i]!
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

I'll go with the chess master..[b]Lelouch[/b] :wow:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lelouch is better than sasuke..;)
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

vote sasuke!!i want him bcoz he is handsome than lelouch
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woah! :o the votes are now [b]TIE![/b] ahahaha~
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol i think guys who voted just based their opinion on which character is better looking or based on teh anime that they liek moar ......... @TS who did you vote for btw and why?

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-15 07:28:14)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ well actually i vote for both ehehehe~ can't choose that's why i make a poll like this to know whos the best i think their the same buh' in the poll i vote for sasuke bcuz... he can use his sharingan many times and im a [b]NARUTARD[/b]
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sasuke....:D he's one of my favourite character in naruto but he's devil now:( hi..hi..hi... i like all original member of team 7
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]he can use his sharingan many times[/quote] ah yea that's teh weakness of geass can only be used once per person *sigh (twas disappointed wif that) you voted for sasuke hihi i thought u'll vote for lulu nyaha because of your avi nweii thanks for dropping by in my thread <3 :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mmmm... [b]Both![/b]
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]i thought u'll vote for lulu nyaha because of your avi[/quote] well i used his avi cus he looks cool in this one lmao and in code geass im still in episode 2 of the 1st season :P now that its remove in megavideo i dont know where to watch anymore :doubt: but i like the story its interesting

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-07-15 18:36:34)

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Vote For Sasuke Because Same Reason Like Natzin25...he Cute Handsome And he Can Use Sharingan :wow: :wow:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]sasuke. :D :wow:[/b]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lelouch! he is.. more intelligent than sasuke.. :P
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think sasuke its intelligent he can use sharingan and he strong too :wow: :wow:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ No... he wants to destroy Konoha.. and he even didn't thought of the outcome.. what he wantt is jus revenge.. well.. actually, lelouch and sasuke are the same now.. but.. lelouch is much more different.. :eh:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-07-16 09:01:12)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sasuke. i cant understand y sum people calling him gay. sasugay, sassygay....:question: thats really childish. :thumbsdown: tsk, grow up. hu's that lelouch guy? nver heard of him.

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-17 05:06:59)

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....why someone say leloch and sasuke gay how idiot :evil: :thumbsdown:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

luluuu iss moree bettterr go lelouchhh :wow::wow:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gcc4426]sasuke. i cant understand y sum people calling him gay. sasugay, sassygay.... thats really childish. tsk, grow up. hu's that lelouch guy? nver heard of him.[/quote] sasuke's gay? hmmp.. yeah they are soo childish well lelouch is from the anime code geass this anime is really cool try watching it^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sasuke now is just like lelouch because of his new sharingan that itachi gave him he can control someone's mind juz like lelouch so who do u think is better [b]sasuke[/b] or [b]lelouch[/b]? [spoile

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy