• ARCHIVES 
  • » i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

Pages: 123

i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

maybe for me it's Limewire. 'cause I'm using it right now. I haven't tried iMesh.

Last edited by nica1214 (2007-05-19 04:31:56)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

im using limewire right now i tried imesh before an im soo dissapointed in their services.. :disgust: but the good thing there is it has a online community...i added Robert_M also in my friendslist there..hihi :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I tried iMesh way back 2002 I think or later. But that program that time puts spyware on your system. It had that issue I remember, so I never got to use it again. Limewire is a better option. =)
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

but the tables have turned...i heard that limewire puts spyware too but its the better option for now..thanks for the comment Padme :)....btw can you guys recommend any programs similar...so i can try something new??
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer limewire..i got there my mp3 music for my mp3..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Limewire yow, yeah.. u-huh! =)
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep limewire is more user friendly..and you can easily dload the things you need
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm a limewire user..
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: I prefer to use Limewire [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

None of the above. :eh: I prefer Azureus than those. :D
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@lois what are the great features of Azureus that cannot be found in the mentioned programs...and is it muche better to use it than this two??
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

use eMule instead, faster searches, eMule is actually the best p2p for me. i use ths to dl full albums of my favorite bands, photoshop, flash etc [url]www.emule-project.net/[/url]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Azureus allows users to specify maximum upload and download speeds and is configurable like the many other clients. Azureus also allows users to open some files that have been completed before the entire torrent from within the program. Additionally, Azureus can serve as its own tracker, allowing users to share their own files with others without uploading it to any site. Azureus supports Message stream encryption, an anti-throttling method. (Wikipedia) I'm using Azureus, it's a java bittorent, you can also download some songs,video,games, and etc. there. But for my mp3, I usually use BearShare :eh:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tahnks for the ideas!!!btw..sorry if im being makulit...what is BearShare?
naz274
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've used both before.. and limewire seems to be the better choice. imesh doesn't give a larger range of files for dwnload, i'll recommend limewire. just note that limewire can sometime lag while trying to connect to the servers.. =|
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OT: [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a9/BearShare6.PNG/260px-BearShare6.PNG[/img] [b]Bearshare[/b]- is a popular closed source Gnutella client software package from a company called Free Peers, Inc. The software allows its users to share files directly from person to person by using the Gnutella protocol. It runs under Microsoft Windows and comes in several versions, including an advertising supported version, and a paid pro version with no advertisements. Topic: I haven't use limewire and iMesh, but I have Limewire here.. LOL :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer [b]LiMEWiRE[/b]. =) :thumbsup: :D :P
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill try bearshare..thanks ate lois :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ok.. [b]iMesh[/b] - havent tried it, but got no plans of trying it since you guys already posted negative things about it. [b]LimeWire[/b] - The most preferred software as an mp3 resource. Its search engine gives good results in fairness to it, and also got good download speeds if you got the PRO version (w/c it is most likely that you used a cracked version). But pls take note: Only use LimeWire if you are looking for mp3's. I (and most people) dont recommend to use LimeWire if you are looking for softwares, programs, or videos. Most likely they contain virii, worms, and/or trojans. You have been warned. Use LimeWire for mp3's ONLY. Another downside of LimeWire is that it consumes much RAM (may eat up an average of 40 MB of RAM). [b]BearShare[/b] - I had just tried using this one. Its GUI is more or less similar to iMesh. I tried some test searches of my favorite songs (rock genre), unfortunately it didnt give much results. Id stick to LimeWire. [b]Azureus[/b] - I must say that this is one of the best torrent clients there is. It has a lot of features, fast connection, better connectivity. But one disadvantage is that it also consumes quite a lot of RAM (up to 50 MB). It is also not recommended for those newcomers of the realm of torrents. Of all those P2P clients Ive used, Id still go with and highly recommend [url=http://utorrent.com][b]uTorrent[/b][/url]. Some of its features: [quote=uTorrent.com][b]Micro-Sized Yet Feature Filled[/b] Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in µTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet). Additionally, µTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange. [b]Resource-Friendly[/b] µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 170 KB in size.[/quote] The best one for me so far =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:58

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy