• ARCHIVES 
  • » i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

Pages: 123

i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

kupalobs
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

what do you mean harmfulness? if you want a real reliable p2p client, specifically for downloading music, use eMule, far more better than all those programs get it here http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1 in terms of movie, anime series, tv series, use utorrent
herjeanelle22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

Limewire! 'coz thats the only one i'm using... :lol: yah.. there's so many viruses attached with those not in mp3 format... so if your using limewire don't download the one thats not mp3... I have iTunes but i don't know how to download there... I'm trying but it always says that I must buy the song first before I can download it... hayz... I've already deleted that iTune downloader 'coz it only makes my PC heavy when its not really useful.... :eh:
wsaenotsock
» n00b
1969-12-31

imesh = spywares better use limewire then upgrade to Limewire PRO [the smileys don't work!] lol
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Limewire...i've never tried iMesh,that's why..haha..
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

esnips is the best than this music downloaders. i hope the company will change their mind again to help me download again my favorite music files or mp3. [url]www.esnips.com[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:15

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy