• ARCHIVES 
  • » i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

Pages: 123

i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

thanks for sharing your experiences.... =|
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

^ no problem about that buddy. =| :thumbsup:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really have learned great stuffs to you guys thanks!! :D
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

limewire! coz i don't use imesh. so i can't compare :lol:
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

I hate limewire! Too many viruses :midfinger: ! I prefer [b]BearShare[/b].. I love BearShare coz' it has a user profile. And faster uploader..
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^I agrree I try to download a program but when i finished download it my anti virus detect my downloaded files from limewire as a virus/trojan!!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ That's why I said on my post above that I dont recommend LimeWire for downloading things other than mp3's
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just tried bearshare...its more like iMesh......so i prefer Limewire again..wahahaha
xchan
» n00b
1969-12-31

use the old version of bearshare.. not the one that needs account.. faster dl and search.. ^__^
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

emm..i'm using [b]ARES[/b]..faster in downloading things.. i download songs,software..huhu..no virus at all..i guess.. :lol: =) i'll try to view another P2P.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill try this....again :/
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer limewire,don't know imesh :lol: :lol: :lol: but never use it(limewire) limewire Mp3 doesn't have any viruses?
babycobalt
» n00b
1969-12-31

i WAS an imesh user. i think limewire is better :). im using the pr0 :)
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i all for limewire cuz i havnt usd imesh yt
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Limeware is far more way better than iMesh iMesh i had been using that like 2 years ago and I dont really like it. =)
kupalobs
» n00b
1969-12-31

get utorrent and download studio albums of a certain artist rather download singles
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how about Shareaza its very cool too..
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd still choose iMESH :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. limewire. :D:thumbsup:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if i'm going to rate limewire, imesh and bearshare accdg to its "harmfulness"........ limewire will be the first and bearshare will be the third... of course imesh will be the second.. [b]QUESTION:[/b] how about iTunes? is it only for iPod?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i used this two before...but i thought if i would like youre expreiences with this two...can you give me the pros and cons??i would like to choose between the two but im quite confused

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:12

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy