• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

Pages: 12344

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? Let me elaborate... [i][Haha... I finally got the chance to use this word... =D][/i] [quote][b]For example:[/b] Fries dipped in gravy Hotdogs with marshmallows[/quote] You know, you like the combination, but other people thinks its weird... :P Mine would be... [b]Fries dipped in milkshakes...[/b] Weird, huh? Share yours! :D [/align]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

well.. i love: :arrow: French fries with ice cream on them! XD :arrow: Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich! XD :arrow: Mashed potato spread on top of bread! XD =):D:lol:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

^ oohh kinda like mines... Icecream & Cheddar Chips XD Churros & cream cheese Captain crunch & chocolate chunks XD
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fries and gravy... fries and choco sundae ;) ahehe
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sliced tomatoes with sugar peanut butter and bacon sandwich

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-12 22:01:19)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fries dipped in coke.lolers :o
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha... wow.. i thought i was d only one!! i have one more... i like egg with toyo.. haha... :lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i liek teh examples on teh first post,. hehehe :D well mine??[b] dipping french fries in teh soy sauce[/b] lol haha [b]fries and choco sundae too,. and gravy,. [/b]i think its not that weird lol hehe[b] pandesal/bun + corn bits[/b],. hehehehe (pandesal in phils.)
deadly088
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Fave combo is : :arrow: Fries dipped in softdrink or Burger dipped in softdrink :cool::cool::cool:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me ... hot rice.. grilled bangus.. with bagoong,kalamnsi and sili...omg! my fave...:crybaby: im starving...=D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fries dipped in vanilla ice cream. :P

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2009-05-05 07:54:41)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Wow, I never thought you guys had such a weird taste. :P Hehe, another one of my faves would be Banana with SStrawberry Jam. Yuummm... :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] [color=red] lay's/ruffles dipped in coke or in garlic cream[/b][/color]

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-14 09:06:24)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: spaghetti with french toast! =):thumbsup: [yum!yum! :lol:] :arrow: rice with melted cheese :lol::D delicious. uhmm.. :lol:

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-07-14 20:21:49)

darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ummm... rice and gravy... coke float in choco... spicy spaghetti w/ lettuce vegetable...^^
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Siopao sauce mixed w/ rice...ummm sooo sooo yummy!:P
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

bread dipped in the coke.. hahahahahaha! it is delicious.. very soft! hahahahahaha! :D
cweam.o.babe
» n00b
1969-12-31

ketchup and vanilla sundae :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Skyflakes (garlic) with Finetti (choco spread) :drool: :drool: :drool:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

french fries dipped in gravy bread dipped in orange juice sinigang wth papaya :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy