• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

Pages: 1234

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

its pandesal+mayo+mangoDrink.. hehe
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

Wow! :o I never thought that you guys had such weird tastes! ;) Anyways, thanks for your comments! :D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coffee+ pandesal w/ chiz whiz or taho+puto/kutchinta!:D
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Pineapple dipped in salt. Milk added with vanilla.
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

polvoron+ice water :D

Last edited by DODZTAH (2008-09-19 10:54:14)

lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i had an officemate before who puts sugar in everything that she eats , i could tolerate the rest but when she started sprinkling sugar on her dinuguan, i drew the line
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hotwings & ranch dressing. or beef flavored ramen noodles with cheddar cheese flavored doritoes. or pizza & mild hotsauce. i'm just really weird like that :P
kyee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Its my time to shaaare. :lol: Some my famous combos are: :arrow: Peppermint Shake and Butterscotch Toast. :arrow: Coffee+Coke :arrow: Fried Fish+Mayo This one, Ive tried it but it'll never be my fave: :arrow: A lavander shake. Want to try it? Haha. Its too weird and exotic. :))
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

tocino with gravy.
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] hmm.. 1. banana dipped in coke.. 2. hotdog dipped in the yolk of the sunny side-up.. 3. milo with coffee.. :)[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pandemanila wif ketchup..~ rice wif milk.>~ yumeee..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]pancit and vinegar.[/b] :penguin:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

adobo + ketchup + rice = yumm! :) mackerel + toyo'suka = yumm! :) french fries dipped in sundae put inside a hamburger! :)
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Champorado & Tuyo ......yummy =D
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Miki-Bihon & Goto!!!......love it!
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Turon and <Insert your Favorite Chocolate Drink>
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

balut egg in rice!yummy!!!:thumbsup:
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-bread dipped in hot choco -fries dipped in gravy -fish w/ ketchup -champorado w/ tuyo. :P :wow: yumm!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nutella on toasted bread + coke
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine would be salad and ice cream.. it then make my stomach sick.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy