• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

Pages: 1234

[align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

ok.. haha. im kind like-in dis topic! haha. me and my kua.. the experimentalists.. as we call ourselves as we try different foods mixed with this and that. haha. favs... [b]fries dipped in gravy!! fries dipped in caramel or choco sundae!! fries inside a burger.. kwek-kwek dipped in different dips.(sweet, spicy, etc.) clover with rice.. piattos with rice.. ketchup mixed with worcestershire.. or just toyo..[/b] umm... lemme think of the others... haha.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

french fries on cheeseburger... =)

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-24 21:48:55)

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mountain Dew && Gatorade. Cheese and Strawberry Jam Sandwich.. WTF?
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dip skyflakes in orange juice is that weird enough?... hehe
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

banana && catsup. yikes!:lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fries dipped in chocolate sundae then dipped into a hot sauce... yummmyyy =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i put some spaghettoi into my cheese burger and it become helluva better! and also French fries + mc Flurry
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nacho and gravy. Mmm..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]doritos dipped in vinegar bread with ketchup effin yummy!! :thumbsup: :lol: [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fries and gravy... sunny side up egg and ketchup..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Stick-O/Fries/Oreo/Pandesal dipped in Coke/Iced Tea. Quake Cake sliced into small pieces with Nestle whipped cream on top. YUM! Ricecake with cheese and black pepper inside. :drool:
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!!..,, me powder milk with sugar with rice!!.,, it taste good!!..,, well i love sweet foods!!..,:lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

french fries dipped in sundae. =)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: lollipop with caramel! hehe :arrow: apple with butter! :eh: :D:D:D [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me, :D French Fries dipped in gravy or mcfloat Pandesal dipped in coffee and hot choco chippy dipped in mayo...
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: mine's [b]French fries dipped in gravy[/b]. geez. i didn't thought there are many of us here in ftalk who does it.:D and, uhhmmmm... [b]oatmeal mixed with COFFEE!!![/b]:D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dip my fries 2 icecream or in coke.:lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pringles dipped in cola. =) :thumbsup:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

salted egg dipped in canal it's so yummy..:P
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hahaha. I kinda have many food combos. But the most famous combo is the Sinigang Soup and Menudo.:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]To the mods:[/b] If you think this is inappropriate, you can trash it anytime. :thumbsup:[/i][/quote] [b] What's your fave weird food combo???[/b] Don't know what it is? L

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy