• ARCHIVES 
  • » one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

Pages: 123

one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

eunice_suki
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy for 10 years... and finally gave up..:thumbsdown: she agreed to marry a guy whom she totally didn't love and during their wedding.. while walking down the aisle, the girl was crying, not because of regret but because of what she saw... the priest was her boyfriend whom she was waiting for...:cloud::thunder::cloud:

Last edited by eunice_suki (2008-07-18 00:32:28)

ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

yah. quite sad.:crybaby:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

:arrow: haha! deym! well i think d guy is gay! haha! he didn't even tell the girl that they won't be together anymore! gud for the girl she gave up! :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ouch! it hurts.. it makes me cry! huhu T_T :cry:
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so sad for the girl's part...:(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ive heard that story before yah that was really sad....=(
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

The guy's a jerk I mean, he could have told the girl about what he done I'm sure the girl would understand...=)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The guy should have told the girl.. The story's really nice, but I am so mad because of the guy.

Last edited by gossipgirl03 (2008-07-19 01:00:56)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I LOVE YOUR STORY[/b] its so sad Are you gonna Continue the Story??? Check Out my story Its called [b]"Together Forever"[/b] Well I love your story Pls continue it Its so nice!!!!
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

LOL 10 yrs?? thats dumb.. but yea.. a little sad XDD
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owhh. so sad. but for me., the good part is the boyfriend became a priest!! but very emotional for the girl. wth
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

ouch...that is a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sad story......huhuhu... =( :cry: i little cry 4 da girl....coz priests dont have any relationships with girls especially cruxes.....
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]darn,.! that is sadd..[/b] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
heartchel
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw. so00o0o0 saaaaadd.. :cry:
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice =( :cry: owh. . . whata very sad story :cry: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tsk... sad :cry: she waited too long... the guy became priest :O she should gave up earlier...hehe
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ouch..it hurts..hope that doesnt happen to me...:cry:=(
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one ..... check out me story ... its called : emotional story ... by : lara_david02@yahoo.com =(
KyleSt3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

that guy is gay =|:thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is sad sistah!., she've waited her bf for nothing.. lolx... ~juliene~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy