• ARCHIVES 
  • » one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

Pages: 123

one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

pretzkul
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

ouch..it hurts so much..
shut!
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

really hurTz.. wahuhuhu..
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aprilcutie09]gud for the girl she gave up! :)[/quote] [b]i agree to you.[/b]..=)
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat a totaly irresponsible thing to do.. she made the gurl wait for nothing.. and d*** he became a priest?!.. wat a twist of the story.. to bad for the guy which the gurl is going to married though..:wallbash:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what?! that really hurt... :crybaby:
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh`! well,wutt can i say? the guy is effing gay! LOLERS
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gaad.. i know now.. promises are just made to be broken.. :[
harlequeen02
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw....:crybaby: that really hurts on the girl's part.. the guy should have told it earlier..:angry:
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haay. it's a horrible story! :lol:
AKHIRE
» n00b
1969-12-31

..ouch... ..it hurtz so much.. ..but i hve my own sad lve stry n it hurt so much.. ..kc ung lst bf koh nmty zia..actually pnty zia skt tlga..i went 2 the prvnce bcoz of my lolo's bday..so almozt 3dayz koh ziang ndi nkta noh..pgdtng koh d2 s mnila ndi koh dn zia nkta n 2mwg zia skn tpz ndi koh p zia n entertain kc dmi kong gngwa that tym..knbksan hbang nsa scul akoh and dming misz mizcol ng mama koh n ngtxt n nsa hsptal dw bf kohh..so kla koh mnor lng ung ngyri pro nung t2 n nia ngtxt n pty bdi koh n gwn koh non kc my klze kmi kya pnupglan kong umyk non..almozt 3 dayz kming hndi ngkta nung nkta koh p zia nsa hosptal n and pty na..grbe gz2 kong mgwla ng sbra pro ndi koh mgwa,..bdi koh alm g2wn koh nung mga orz n un..my frendz thought that i've already mov on..ndi koh kc pnapkta s knila n nlu2ngkt akoh..ngtatapangtpangan akoh hanggang ngaun dhl ayw koh n my naaawa skn..ang hrap tlga itgo ang lngkot s lkod ng mga ngit dhl mnzn ndi koh maiwsang umyk pgzia n ang tpc..awttz tga ammp...
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaahhh!!!!:o:o toinkz!!! that was really [b]ouch!!![/b]
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The guy should have tell the girl.
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hOw sAd...nice story..=( the guy should not the girl wait for him for so long.....:mad: he should have been honest to the girl..:(
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thatsz sad.. but quite funny in the ending.. ^^
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. how sad.. :(
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah. it was a sad story..:(
orathorn
» n00b
1969-12-31

A bit sad,huhu :crybaby:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so sad.. bois are bois.. peace out bois.. :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Awww.. so the guy dont want to have a family someday, so thats why he chose to be a priest.. Sad story..[/color] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow Watta a fate... I was so touched by that :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy