• ARCHIVES 
  • » one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

Pages: 123

one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

oppps so sad!!! but i think the girl did was the best for her. the guy she love was so gay hahaha he cant even tell the girl that he wanted to be a priest and let the girl longs for him..
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

owww it's really a sad story but better if you put this in a literature section :thumbsup: it's just a suggestion
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awww :crybaby: -i was touched :crybaby: they're really not meant for each other.. accept the fact
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b] i've read that before . . thru text message . . hehe yea , sad . . :wasted: [/b][/color][/align]
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww.. it's so sad. :crybaby: im going to die if that happens to me.. =(
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that made me sad T-T thanks for sharing it
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Ouch, dat hurts a lot. :( [/b]
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ol i can sey :(:(:(:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » one couple...:wow: after grad... the guyt left the gurl...(:crybaby: for the reason that he will find a job... and will come back with their wedding ring... (so sad...) the girl waited for the guy f

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy