• ARCHIVES 
  • » nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

Pages: 123

nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you to know about God the content of it are "TRUE" messages or the Holy Scripture is more important than any reading materials... have time for reading the Bible..it may change your life!:)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

^ yah .. it wll really change your life!.. i dont actually read bible everyday .. if i dont have time .. instead i read devotion . or any christian readings .. but i always want to read bible .. its a food of my soul!^^
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

^ yah .. i have my bible reading .. but .. not everyday .. cuz .. im too busy now .. but like gladz23 .. i read devotions .. or any christian reading .. or inspirational quotes .. hehe mathew 4:4 "One must not live on bread alone, but on every word coming out of the mouth of God." :D:D:D
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.., my most favorite book is the Bible.., though i may not an expert about it.., I can tell i Know some stories and parables in the Bible.., =)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me...one of my goals is to finish reading the Bible from Genesis to Revelation...a Pastor say [b] "its an achievement" [/b] but bcoz of my busy sched...i just finished reading the Genesis and Revelation only and i read the Bible when i had my devotion:)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah. i agree with you. i read passages now and then if i have time. just like in the book "purpose driven life" said if you don't have any memorized scriptures it's like having a gun without bullets. we are defenseless against evil. so i make it a habit to memorize at least one passage per week. =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I do. In fact, I'm already finished reading the entire bible (English and Filipino) for about 5 times now. I started reading when I was still in Grade 5 and we have Bible study. :]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sometimes...if i was on d mood.. but i pray most of the time.. & offer flower..
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, but i often forgot to have my devotion :cry: prayerfully, to focus myself again to GOD. =)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]^ yeah. i agree with you. i read passages now and then if i have time. just like in the book "purpose driven life" said if you don't have any memorized scriptures it's like having a gun without bullets. we are defenseless against evil. so i make it a habit to memorize at least one passage per week.[/quote] nice!! i love purpose driven life too!! i have a tagalog version of it very understandable:)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope, I don't read the Bible. I read it when I was younger, but not any more.
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course i do my mom always told me that it is very important to read bible
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Gosh.,last year I always read it,morning and night,I have a scheduled time for it.,but now,I only read it once a week,every sunday.[/b] :cry:
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yaeh but not everyday =)
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes but not everyday.....sometimes only...
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Of Course I read Bible Because it is my guide in facing the challenges of my everyday lives^^:D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes when i'm in the mood :ninja:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YES but not nowadays :crybaby:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NO. I used to, but I just never really think about doing it anymore.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup.. of course... when i have free time...:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:33

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy