• ARCHIVES 
  • » nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

Pages: 123

nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

I read several verses from Genesis; I'm planning to read the whole Bible before I'm 15.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

Twice a month :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. I kinda read that bible for kids. :lol3:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I do, although I don't do it as a daily routine. (I plan to, but often fail at the end)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I do read Bible. Actually everytime I`m online I read Bible whie waiting for the videos to load. And whenever I read Bible my feel very light. ;]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't have time...
jeniferdesauza
» n00b
1969-12-31

I read bible daily. If you placed all the holy books or scriptures of major religions or world views side by side, you would find many similar passages or teachings. So why is the Bible different, and what makes it so sacred to the Christian faith? The first five books of the Bible chronicle (tell a story of) many generations of God's chosen people, including the conflicts among those who were scattered abroad. Some of these people were heroic people of faith; some were singled out for the mistakes they made.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]i stopped reading it when i was 14 y/o.. =([/font][/color]
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

every night.. before. idk why i stopped. =D
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes ...
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes I do :)
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup. especially when I have problems, then I pray.. very good things to do to meditate. :D
Nox
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=arial][color=#FFB6C1]no.. not godly.. =___=[/color][/font]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I dont, usually. :cry:
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah. I do read the Bible. In church's Sunday Service, in our Family devotion and in school during Christian Education and Chapel Service. :)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I do, I also have a bible study book. :D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

When I see my Bible, then I will. Poor me =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy