• ARCHIVES 
  • » nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

Pages: 123

nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

1shane4
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

yes.. i really do read the bible.. :D:D _________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

yes..everytime i go to sleep at night i read bible first
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

actually i'm from a christian school but honestly i don't read a bible..only when needed for a seatwork.. :eh:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea sometimes .. at least i did :P -[color=pink][i]Stefanie[/i][/color]

Last edited by princess_prince (2008-12-01 11:25:45)

jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kewl.. I read the bible.. it is very important yah know.. but other people take it for granted and sometimes they laugh at it.. urgh! reading the bible isn't to be ashamed of.. because its one way to be closer to God.. and talking/ praying to Him is very important too!
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i read bible before go to bed.everynight. its my devotion to God.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]I read d Bible sumtyms. :) [/i][/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sometimes. . . but ... what is the real essence of reading the Holy Bible? anyone? fufufuf.. .
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]YES![/b] The Bible is another way to communicate with God..because the Bible is one of his ways on how to reply on our prayers. :) [b]B[/b]- asic [b]I [/b]- nstructions [b]B[/b] - efore [b]L[/b][b][/b] - iving [b]E[/b] - arth :thumbsup:
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]yes, i am but very seldom nowadays coz am always busy in the front of computer :cry: thats why my mother got mad to me :([/align] [align=center]but it will really changed your life, the power of word of god is very powerful isnt it? =)[/align]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

I read the Bible. :) :)
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

it helps me to be on track! :D
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope i dont read bible but now i wll try to read sumtimes :crybaby:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes :D i do :] :):thumbsup:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh yes! I do! But I only read those verses which catch my mind after opening a random page. ^_^ Because as others said, of you opened the Bible randomly and there is a verse that caught your mind, it means that it has something to do with you for that particular day.
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes i do read bible. but sometimes only. =)
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i do it... but every sunday.......
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah... :arrow:It will really change your life... :arrow:It will guide you in your eveydays life :arrow:it will lead you to the direct path :arrow:It will tells you the truth :arrow:It will answer so many questions of how? and when? and what? i always asked before...
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no, i read the Holy Quran
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » nowadays young people don't have anytime to read the Bible... they change Bible to a pocketbook to a magazine to a newspaper to a mail do you know how important is the Bible??? its a time for you

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy