• ARCHIVES 
  • » What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

Pages: 123

What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

nerdy.emo24
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

mah crush gave me a clock.. hehehe
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

owh i got nothing.. just hearts too. aha.. hey nerdy emo. we have like, same!
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she gave me "friendship", to be friends with her.. hehe :D
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

none :cry: we just get it from eye to eye conversation.. hihi..getz?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm,a necklace with gold chain and a pearl pendant!!:wow: it's nice,i'm wearing it everyday and everywhere i go... he gave this to me when i was in first year highschool... now i'm in fourth year, ;]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he gve me his tender,loving care!wheeee
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he gave me Maxx. ahehe. (: red ones. on a valentines day. :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whaha. handkerchief.. :wow:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Chocolates .. i give my cursh a TeddyBear
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

He Gave Me a [i]POGS[/i] =(:cry: hehe at least its usefull
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

"friendship" for another time. . :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aww.nothing plainly nothing.. humm..maybe a hanky and a necklace... but im not sure if i like him X[
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoo! he gave me a share a load. haha =)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: actually he gave me lots of gifts.. accessories.. purse.. chocolates.. perfumes but i really like d big heart pillow he gave me!:D he's my classmate since frst year hs.. we're friends.. but he doesn't know dat i have a crush on him.. [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she always gave me a hug and a kiss..
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the first gift... it was a kiss... and its a big deal for meh..
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]the best gift that i received from my crush who is actually my boyfriend now is a gigantic stuff[b] toy[/b] named [b][u]YOHJI[/u][/b]. that was 6 days ago, on my seventeenth birthday. he left it in our storage room and then sent a message telling me to look for it. that was so sweet.! after 5 days, i became his girlfriend.:D[/align]
kristinejeanne101
» n00b
1969-12-31

I got 3 Bear Cuddlers from the other and 1 from the other. A necklace from the other and a ring form the other one.. Pretty cool ae?=)
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. a cake and a letter. plus my first time talking with her alone (december 08, 2006 + 1yr and 19months.. still counting.. :lol:).. wew. btw she's also my crush then.. so all i can say is :wow:.. im f***ng inlove.. ^_^ and im loving it..

Last edited by mielcoh27 (2008-08-09 13:13:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy