• ARCHIVES 
  • » What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

Pages: 123

What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

!nothing! bUt seeing him staring at me, and giving his sw8 smile everyday z d most speciAL gift,.,
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

[align=center][b] 3 pcs of chocolate . .[/b][/align] [align=center][b] a red rose[/b][/align]
brokenheart02
» n00b
1969-12-31

mmm .. we broke up .. :crybaby::crybaby: [img]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd93/Never_Fell_In_Love/emoticons/224027861.gif[/img]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my crush gave me nothing
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]he gave me his SMILE. Like this. [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009303oxn0odg6r4.gif[/img] :D lolxness. [/color]
ganzhardy14
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too! necklace with gold ring pendant! :lol:
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

she doesnt gave me anything coz i dont talk to her =D
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she gave me a necklace and a kiss :lol: coz she's my best friend when i was in highschool :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^she was so aggressive. luls. :lol: He gave me a bouquet of flowers. That was 5 years ago. :lol: :lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

before, he gave me a moon-shaped necklace but now he only gives me heartache.. awts.. ;)
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he gave me red roses! last valentines day! :D
cherubic_baozhai
» n00b
1969-12-31

..a ring...:wallbash:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she always gave me a hug saying i love you and kiss :redface: :lol:
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

--he gave me a tiffany bracelet with the letter "S" charm on it :P
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umm .. ano kya yun ..?? i think .. kalimutan ko ata .. haha .. post ko nlng nextym .. awwwrrr..
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

he gave me a cp housing and a love letter! :D soo sweet.. dat was 3 years ago..:o
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a sweet kiss in the cheeks !! muaapz :kiss: that happened when we where at 1st yr hS .. =)
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have any crush. . all the gift i received was from my friends and my supports/my admirers well the stuffs i received was a psp game necklace bracelet purple contacts chocolate 43 love letters flowers 3 anime cds a cute notebook with a cute pen 4 shirts 3 dress 12 skinnies 4 shoes perfume 19 stuffed toys 17 music cds 9 volleyball balls 4 complete casual outfit 7 denims 8 bags.. haha... that's all i remember oh yeah.. 14 suprise kiss on cheeks 25+ surprise hugs haha! plenty but it's all true. ,
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh mine gave me flowers and chocolate .. cause my bf is my crush ..! [quote]i dont have any crush. .[/quote] INO: wow .. its surprising me that you don't have a crush .. well .. i'm sure that you did have a crush :D everyone does!
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my crush is my bf also he gave me a share a load 20 pesos.:))
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy