• ARCHIVES 
  • » What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

Pages: 123

What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

synthe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

i get lots of hugs and kisses.. cuz my crush is my best friend.. LOL.. she thinks i take each hug as a friendly hug but oftenly,[b]I DONT.. LOL[/b] :penguin:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

^so malicious!:lol: he gave me his silver bracelet before he transferred to another university..=(
kyee
» n00b
1969-12-31

She gave me a keychain when we were grade six and a anklet. And till now that keychain and anklet is still alive :o lol. even.. love! glaring eyes and sparkling smiles. haha. and many suprises :D Then as payback, when we were freshmen, I was not on the same school at her :( It was Feb 14 then. I went to her school And delivered a Big Card which our names were written on it And our pic attatched on it and that card was full of messages. Btw, I made the card. Then the next year. As a birthday gift for her, I transferred where she was studying. :wow: Then my other crush, she edited a pic of mine. :) Then she says I Love You to Me :P

Last edited by kyee (2008-09-15 07:18:17)

okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a bear cuddler .. even though i'm a guy ..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

none... only me gives gift to my crush, im a boy, thats more like to happend. hahaha
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmm my bf gave me a rose during our field trip even though we were fighting during that tym.,.. he also gave me a heart he made...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush didn't know that i have a crush on her, its pretty obvious that i have a crush on her. but i think she is not aware of that. but i am surprised when my bday came and i open my locker, he drop some *thank you letter* and *happy bday card* im so high that time then when i went to our classroom, to my surprise, she gave me a stuff toy and she put it in my chair ahaha its so sweet though and very thoughtful, only gave her flowers. ahhaa :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a pink teddy bear a bracelet with a heart pendant a red rose and i forgot the rest...hehehe..but the my most fave was the bday letter he gave to me during my bday last year :wow: and btw, those gifts are from different guys..hehe :P
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hmm... homemade brownies.. letters which is a puzzle then forms a HEART!! a stuffed Pooh Bear!! whch is my favorite!! pillow.. a teddy bear.. [quote=xwiit_az_candii]and btw, those gifts are from different guys..hehe :P[/quote] we're the same!! :) :)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] he gave me.. uhm~.. his heart..:P :D=D[/align]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]fLutterblue07 wrote:[/b] we're the same!! :)[/quote] haha..really? apir sis! [quote][b]CiaReDeviL wrote:[/b] he gave me.. uhm~.. his heart..:P :D=D[/quote] ohhh..that's very sweet sis! [b]@T:[/b] and oh yeah, i also remember he gave me load :P weee..haha..nonstop text and call and also a hug^^
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Only Friendship. But I do thank him a lot. =)
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CiaReDeviL]he gave me.. uhm~.. his heart..:P :D=D[/quote] haha sis were the same.. he give his heart at mine.. but he's not my bf now haha.. he's only my suitor i think? haha.. [b]sorry for some offtopic..[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nothing 4 me, anyway i'l giv her chocolates and flowers. :wow: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol my crush is my boyfriend. :lol: he gave me a shirt. :lol:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my crush gave me nothing..... but he gave me a tears.... a long cry...
leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he gave me a heartbreaking look >.< hahaha :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What gift did ur crush gave you? mine is, 3 red hearts. A plastic heart from bottle seal that he did and form to heart. 3 means I LOVE YOU, that was so sweet. Share yours

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy