• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

Pages: 123

[i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

[i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family stopped eating instant noodles more than 5 years ago after hearing about the wax coating the noodles - the wax is not just in the Styrofoam containers but it coats the noodles. This is why the instant noodles do not stick to each other when cooking. If one were to examine the ordinary Chinese yellow noodles in the market, one will notice that, in their uncooked state the noodles are oily. This layer of oil prevents the noodles from sticking together. Wanton noodles in their uncooked state have been dusted with flour to prevent them sticking together. When the hawker cooks the noodles, notice he cooks them in hot water and then rinses them in cold water before cooking them in hot water again. This process is repeated several times before the noodles are ready to be served. The cooking and rinsing process prevents noodles from sticking together. The hawker then "lowers the noodles in oil and sauce to prevent the noodles from sticking if they are to be served dry. Cooking instructions for spaghetti require oil or butter to be added in the water when boiling the spaghetti to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Otherwise, one gets a big clump of spaghetti! There was an SBC (now TCS) actor some years ago, who at a busy time of his career had no time to cook, resorted to eating instant noodles everyday. He got cancer later on. His doctor told him about the wax in instant noodles. The doctor told him that our body will need up to 2 days to clear the wax. There was also an SIA steward who after moving out from his mother's house into his own house, did not cook but ate instant noodles almost every meal. He had cancer, and has since died from it. Nowadays the instant noodles are referred as "cancer noodles". [/i] [sub]source : tristooges.com[/sub] == Correct way cooking instant noodles : [spoiler] Normally, we cook the instant noodles byputting the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for 3 mins. Believe it or not, this is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles. By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG causing it to be toxic. The other thing that you may or may not realized is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles. [align=center][b]The Correct Way[/b] [sup]which you may or may not know[/sup] 1. boil the noodles in a pot with water. 2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax. 3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire. 4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup. 5. however, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles n add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.[/align] Hope this piece of information is of importance to your health in relation to eating instant noodles and please apply this cooking method with immediate effect. [/spoiler]

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-07-27 13:39:36)

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

i never liked instant noodles anyway.. hehe
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

Oh wow. I can't imagine this :wasted: Well I eat instant noodles 3 times a day :o But ahaha... After reading this, Imma try to stop eating eat :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. Good information to know. :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Oh wow. I can't imagine this :wasted: Well I eat instant noodles 3 times a day :o But ahaha... After reading this, [b]Imma try to stop eating eat [/b]:lol:[/quote] Oh. i forgot something, i really loev noodles. Well i can't stop eating it :crybaby: It is my favorite food amf. Dunno what to do now TT_TT
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aaww...:o i wont eat noodles again.. darn!!! my breakfast is cup noodles.. now i know.. i'll share this to my family.. thanks for the info..
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh wow. I can't imagine this :wasted: Well I eat instant noodles 1 times a day :o But ahaha... After reading this, Imma try to stop eating eat :lol: :lol:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ok Thanks for telling ous!! Nice Story!!! Good Job!!:D Poor People who died!!! =(
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh wow. I can't imagine this Well I eat instant noodles 1 times a day But ahaha... After reading this, Imma try to stop eating eat =):thumbsup:=):thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can't believe that. i'm an instant noodles lover, i might stop eating noodles now. =)
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i never liked noodles in the first place. :D i didn't know that noodles can cause [b]CANCER. :wasted: :smoke:[/b] but, thanks for the info :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i knew there was something bad bout noodles..but they're cheap and easy to cook :lol: i think i'll just eat noodles twice a week. =)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me never ever wanna eat noodles :eh::eh::eh::eh::eh: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke

Last edited by lara_david02@yahoo.com (2008-07-29 06:32:07)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Tnx for this info..:D by the way.. Instant noodles is considered as a junk food...:|
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

This is awesome, I thought the fog in the water was just rice flour from the actual noodles!! geez. Thanks so much for sharing!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG thats scary esp. for a noodles addict like me! i won't last a day w/o eating my fave noodle!
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this one. yah thats right noodles are carcinogenics.... thats why must chiness or other pepz who loves eating noodless got stomach cancer and other...:)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aiaiaiiiii... I feel so guilty right now..:paranoid:=( ....But i don't eat that much noodles...
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]i'm no a instant noodles lover anyway.. but thanks for sharing this information.=)[/u][/i]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awts?! thanks for the info there bro! i use to eat noodles :crybaby: well thanks again for the info it helps a lot =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy