• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

Pages: 123

[i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

lakeflower
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

thank you so much for sharing that info
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

gosh thanks for sharing :exclaim: now im scared.. and ill stop eating every morning =|
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i lab noodles they taste good except the junk ones :drool: tnx 4 the info
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=3 forwarded message?? wonder what will happen to those chinese classmates of mine? because when we had our camp, they were like eating 2 noodles before they go to sleep. schoolday-weekdays,i eat noodles once a day. but twice if it's winter. because it keeps me warm.
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree with this topic. why? because my dad loves eating instant noodles. everytime we go to the supermarket to shop for groceries, my dad will always get 10packs each of different kinds of instant noodles. He had a Stage 4 lung cancer. but he already stopped smoking for almost 7 years. and now, he already passed away. :(
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good thing i don't like noodles XD thanks for the info btw~~
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Phynne06]i agree with this topic. why? because my dad loves eating instant noodles. everytime we go to the supermarket to shop for groceries, my dad will always get 10packs each of different kinds of instant noodles. He had a Stage 4 lung cancer. but he already stopped smoking for almost 7 years. and now, he already passed away. :([/quote] aww... sorry to hear that.. but.. is it really because of the instant noodles he got lung cancer?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]new information wow! i am addicted to instant noodles, esp when i am cramming for my reviews whoa, im not gonna eat instant noodles now ... i have a clarification, uhm, the instant noodles in cups? how would u properly cook it? :O[/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i seldom eat noodles...not always!!!
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

THanks for sharing... from now on i'll minimize buying instant noodles.. gosh ....:O
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah I like it when I was a kid, but my cousin died because of noodles!, so I stop eating too, and tnx for the information!! so people will know what will happen to them if they eat a lot of noodles :lol:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh... Now I don't have to regret not eating instant noodles all the time... :) And besides, they are high with sodium too which will lead to UTI...

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-05 22:38:57)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wha? I just had an instant noodle! :lol: Thanks for sharing, this is helpful! specially to those noodle fans! :eh:
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice research bro! i'll try 2 avoid dem now!! :D
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]aww... sorry to hear that.. but.. is it really because of the instant noodles he got lung cancer?[/quote] i think so. because he loves eating noodles when he stopped smoking. and the doctors said that there is an elastic something that covered my dad's heart.. i think it came from the noodles he ate.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh.. i eat instant noodles, only on breakfst. thanks for the info
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aiii. i'm also an instant noodles lover. maybe 3 times a week.
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good thing i don't like instant noodles. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a pasta lover, but i don't bliv dat, dat's not true. =D[/b]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oH... its terrible because i always eat instant noodles every morning when i go to school...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy