• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

Pages: 123

[i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

Aw, thanks for this VERY INFORMATIVE POST. =|
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

I love instant noodles and ate one today, planning to eat another one tomorrow..Tnx for the info..It helped me a lot since I love noodles and other unhealthy foods
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I used to eat noodles sometimes.. but Im not so addicted to it..:)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] wow..O_O great..=D hhaw..x]~ thx for the info.:P LOL~ i'm instant noodle Lovers..XD hhaw.x]~ but i try to stop it..:P[/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg.. i love jjampong ;(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Dear instant noodle lovers, Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of instant noodles before you eat your next packet! Please read the info shared to me by a doctor. My family st

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy