• ARCHIVES 
  • » Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Pages: 123

Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd TnT section). So, if this granted, there will be Tricks and Tutorials subsection on FTI, and so on. It will look like this : [b]Forum > Regional Board > Indonesia > Tricks and Tutorials (SubSection)[/b] And perhaps, we could make subsection on other section too. (Not only regional section) If you have any opinion or suggestion, kindly post here. Thanks and Have a nice day.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-29 05:04:06)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

PunBB SubForum Mod: > http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/8381/sub-forum-mod-10/ > http://www.punres.org/viewtopic.php?id=594 If its unsatisfactory or does not meet the expectations, you can search for more http://google.com

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-28 19:56:54)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

agree with yuna's suggestion. honestly this is an old issue. esp in indonesia section. there so many threads in the section. we need to manage it in to groups (categories). and subsection is one of the possible way.
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: agree so many topic on FTI :) so when the subsection created we can posting with the section like TNT, :thumbsup: thanks:rose:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It doesn't necessary it has to be a sub section. I think its better to provide their own personal category (Eg. Tricks And Tutorials Indonesia) because in general, Indonesia is one of the best regarding web designing and scripting and they are one of the majors contributers here on friendsterTalk. Also, This will truly help their section to be clean. This my opinion anyway... It still depends on sir admin.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-29 05:05:00)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. Teh deficiency in English is one of our problems. That's why, they usually share their tricks/tutorials in FTI instead share it on Tricks and Tutorials section. Now, there are so many topics in FTI about Tricks and Tutorials, you will see [url][b]{TUTORIAL}[/b][/url] almost everywhere. :lol: And we --mods-- are planning to manage them. And I think, subsection will help us to categorize those threads.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-29 05:11:34)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Uhm. Like yuna said. English matter. Beside that, we need not only trick and tutorials subsection, but also add-ons etc. I think we won't make a new category for all of them. The possible way that i know now, is the subsection.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If this will be implemented, proper discussions and careful decisions should be made. Because if we will just be drastic on adding subforum here, adding subforum there, it wont be that organized as what we were expecting.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Iap. This topic posted to discuss about it. And i think, only the regional section that need subsection. Coz they have a lot of thread categories. Another section already had their direction.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lets weight the pros and cons guys.. lets see if we just add the tricks in T&T the problems are: :arrow: Some indonesian coders aren't fluent in english and may not make the instructions clear enough. :arrow: The codes itself will be unfamiliar since some names will be in indonesian in turn making it "noneducational" :arrow: More tricks in T&T and there are loads :o :o :o already and some are not working. :arrow: It will only be a copy of the original posted trick in FTI. So having 2 tricks with the same content but in different language will be unnecessary. But having FTI T&T subsection,[i] [b]advantages[/b][/i]: :arrow: FTI will be cleaner :arrow: The tutorials will be easy to find :arrow: More coders will join FT :arrow: Indonesians won't have a hard time to translate their problems to english. [b][i]Disadvantages:[/i][/b] :arrow: What will you post in FTI itself? :arrow: What about the other Regional Sections? Can they have their own subsections too? :arrow: Additional load for FT loading time. [hr][hr] I am neutral on this. im just stating the pros and cons. :D But a piece of advice, other regional sections are envious of FTI since [b]you have tricks in your section not games[/b]. :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-30 12:14:56)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway. I can help with the translating if they want to post at T&T if there problem is regarding English. No problem. :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: What will you post in FTI itself?[/quote] Since members are moar interested in posting Tricks and Tutorials, i think there's no problem with this. We also had off-topic thread, and other non-trick threads. [quote]:arrow: What about the other Regional Sections? Can they have their own subsections too?[/quote] That's why I created this thread. So other mods in other sections could deliver their ideas if they want to make another subsection on their sections too. (Other regional for ex.) [quote]Anyway. I can help with the translating if they want to post at T&T if there problem is regarding English. No problem. :thumbsup:[/quote] But they are too shy to ask you. :lol: Or they are too lazy to share it on TnT. Ex. Bang Nopathz. He is a great creator, but he never post in TnT although his English level is good. They have their personal reasons maybe.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-30 16:42:19)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: What will you post in FTI itself?[/quote] We have a Translated Forum Rules thread. We also have FTI Index List. And they are non-category threads, and will be put in the main page of FTI. The subsection will be used to store category threads. Eg. FTI's TnT subsection, FTI's Add-Ons subsection, etc. [hr][hr][hr] [quote=ducheszv]:arrow: What about the other Regional Sections? Can they have their own subsections too?[/quote] FTI subsection is only an example case. If this suggestion is possible, it can be implemented in the other sections too.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think adding some subsection on a subforum was a good idea. it'll be more organized. take an example at The-Cradle forum. it more organized and cleaner. but it'll be a hard job to admin. beside he must re-arrange the structure, he must add more thing at moderator's moderate forum panel. such as merge and split topic.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok i got your point yuna and andha :D i also want the subforum idea :eh: but take note on what ive said.. [quote=ducheszv]But a piece of advice, other regional sections are envious of FTI since you have tricks in your section not games. :thumbsup:[/quote] :D :D :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

The subforum mod requires many files modification and there are still known minor bugs in the newest version. I'll try to implement it later on when I got plenty of time so I can make sure things are working properly.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh thank you so much for the reply Sir. I got your point. Well, I hope you'll get plenty of time soon. If you need any help, I'll be glad to help you. Good luck. :D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

finally we got the answer from the one. wish u get that time sir. :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:eh: Once this implemented, I'll be busy organizing all the sections I handle =D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ don't forget ur co-mods dude :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy