• ARCHIVES 
  • » Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Pages: 123

Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Wow it's implemented now. =) :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Wow :o now Indonesia regional have trick and tutorial subforum... congratulations :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. I would liek to say "[b]Thank you so much Admin[/b]". You won 1 free interwebz. [spoiler][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/30245t1.jpg[/img][/spoiler] I really appreciate it. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Every mods, suggest a subforum here so that we can organize the sections sufficiently and properly. For overlay section, can it have subforums of: > Add-ons > Help section And the forum for overlay layouts can be moved in the Overlay section
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Congratz with the subforum ducheszee and all Indonesia Mods :eh: its really cool :cool:
admin
» FTalkManiac

@eehjhay I've just added the subforums under Friendster Overlay. Probably it's necessary to move some of the existing threads into the appropriate subforum.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yup. I will organize all of those subforums now. Thanks dude.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-19 10:33:46)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If it is possible. Can be applied on Tricks and Tutorials as well? > Tutorials > Cascading Style Sheets > JavaScript I will take responsibility of updating the directories. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-19 10:46:19)

admin
» FTalkManiac

@Ephemeral If we have the [i]Tutorials[/i] subforum, what kind of topics would be left in the [i]Tricks & Tutorials[/i] main/parent forum? And I think it'll be confusing for someone who wanna post something like tutorial about CSS or JS, isn't it?
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks admin for all =D indonesian section with sub forum :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]f we have the Tutorials subforum, what kind of topics would be left in the Tricks & Tutorials main/parent forum? And I think it'll be confusing for someone who wanna post something like tutorial about CSS or JS, isn't it?[/quote] Ok sir. I decided that the tutorials will be on the parent due to Tutorials are the basis anyway so I think it's better when you added only CSS and JS sub sections. Thank you. :D Moving topics as we speak... :lol: :penguin: May I have permission to moderate the CSS and JS sub sections?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-22 06:11:16)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Alright, Tricks and tutorial section has two new subforums: CSS & Javascript Gonna busy on the next few hours :D :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Hehe almost done with the JavaScript section. Should we leave the tutorials on the main section?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The other topics that are not suitable to CSS and/or JavaScript subforums, we'll leave those in the Tricks and Tutorial section. And those topics/tutorials that use both CSS and JS can stay in the T&T
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can I request a subforum under Arts and Design? Its title will be [b]Request Graphics[/b]. So we can move the request threads from Friendster Graphics section to a new subforum under Arts and Design since those request threads are irrelevant to Friendster. And I can help out my colleagues to moderate that subforum :D Thank you bram :lol:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-29 09:59:11)

admin
» FTalkManiac

^ I guess its ok to have a subforum there, not for graphic request only but instead a more generic subforum for digital graphic including graphic showoff, request, tutorials, etc. I've also seen many other suggestions about subforum, some of them that I thought were good to implement: arts and design > digital graphics, design tutorials game section > pc games, console games literature > non english literature boys and girls > boys only, girls only And a new forum section: food and cooking? Please let me know what do you guys think. Thanks.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What do you mean by digital graphics? =| How about these.. Arts and design - Tutorials - Show Offs - Requests (Any graphics that they can request, but begging and/or trading of reputations are highly prohibited) - Help Lounge (Many members are confused where to post their queries) Games - PC Games - Console Games Literature - Non-English Literature Boys and Girls - Men - Women - R18 (a link to Class X group. hahaha kidding) Lifestyle - Food and Cooking FriendsterTalk Philippines - Tricks and Tutorials - Help Lounge
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ i dunno if adding T&T and Help Section under FPhils will be a good idea, since most filipino members agree to have it on the main Help section.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm maybe. But some of them keep posting tagalog in some other sections. Like what we did in markyctrigger forum, we created a new section for Help Lounge which supports Filipino language. Anyway, that's alright :D I can't either type tagalog properly. I mean, I am already used to post english. Hehehe.. @meng hi meng :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=eehjhay]What do you mean by digital graphics?[/quote] Any kind of image in digital format, either vector or raster graphics. Both graphic request and showoff would be in this one subforum. I've just only added: Non-English Literature, Food and Cooking subforum, and I'd still like to know opinions from other moderators, especially who's handling the related sections about the subforums yet to added. [quote=eehjhay]Arts and design - Tutorials - Show Offs - Requests (Any graphics that they can request, but begging and/or trading of reputations are highly prohibited) - Help Lounge (Many members are confused where to post their queries) Games - PC Games - Console Games Literature - Non-English Literature Boys and Girls - Men - Women - R18 (a link to Class X group. hahaha kidding) Lifestyle - Food and Cooking FriendsterTalk Philippines - Tricks and Tutorials - Help Lounge[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy