• ARCHIVES 
  • » Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Pages: 123

Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Thank you so much for the Non english section!! As in! Thank you. I'm gonna move them asap. ^___^!!! wee
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Hmm, how about having a Pinoy Gossips under News & Gossip? Or Phil. Gossips? :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hm...how about Malaysia subsection.. :) i know Malaysia have very little the thread, but if the subsection made i and other moderator in Malaysia section can separate between off topic and trick. like this : Malaysia › Tricks, Tutorials, Add-ons or Malaysia › off topic in Malaysia section i can put off topic thread.. any thread like for trick or tutorial i can move to Tricks, Tutorials, Add-ons section.

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-09-22 22:04:13)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yummy :cake: i like that suggestion my co-mod :thumbsup: Malaysia › Tricks, Tutorials, Add-ons or Malaysia › off topic
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hehe now FTM have new subsection also :lol: Philippines › Just for Fun Indonesia › Tricks, Tutorials, Add-ons › Off Topic Malaysia [b]› Open Threads[/b] thanks you to Sir..I'm really happy :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-09-29 00:30:50)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

since we are having a hard time in managing and controlling [url=http://theftalk.com/t35981-Shared-Friendster-Layouts.html]Shared Layouts[/url] thread in FTI, i wud like to suggest a new subsection in FTI. and the nu subsection wud be Shared Layouts subsection.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]bro andha[/b] I think it's not necessary since, the members are too demanding( lemme fix that, [i]a member[/i]). Not all the members make layout, additional sub-section will make indonesia section less crowded, and that will worse things up. [i]The Shared Layouts[/i] thread is fine as it is, it even has directory in the first post. As bro Joe said, "It's better improving, than to create." that's what I think though.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Good M/A/E co-mods. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about subsection. I got an idea to make subsection in Indonesia, because there are so many Tricks and Tutorials there (Just liek the 2nd T

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy